Comedy Competition

This is Bruh2341’s Comedy CompetitionI’m Making one already, here are the rules:

• You may copy Jokes but give other people credit

• If you have beta editor, YOU MAY NOT USE IT

• You may Not bully or Judge other people with their earlier projects to make them feel bad and not up to it

• Have Fun, Even if its a competition you still gotta have fun

6 Likes

Sounds cool! When is this due?

6 Likes

This will be hopscotch related right
if so then nice

4 Likes

To get this started, I will tag, @Willowmoon @Otato @The_Electogenius @Fenith @Unamed-Account

If anybody I tagged doesn’t want to do this you can just Ignore, though I Would Like you to Join, Due is Jan.30

8 Likes

Yes, Of course Elec

5 Likes

You can’t not use the beta editor if you have it lol.

7 Likes

no, you can turn it off

6 Likes

Yes, that will give an advantage

4 Likes

Ah. Never mind, then.

6 Likes

I’m doing that!
Tell Me Some Jokes!

4 Likes

Ok, The More the Merrier :smiley:

3 Likes

Just add your project

4 Likes

it’s not completed i’m working on that

4 Likes

I mean after you finish it of course :smiley:

4 Likes

You may also invite anybody you know that has HS, (make announcments to join forum and do this, you don’t have to though) and I would like a leader or someone responsible, that won’t be in the competition to Judge, from 1st to 6th

3 Likes

Tag me if there are any questions!

3 Likes

Why is this a rule? It doesn’t really add anything that can be cheating :thinking:

6 Likes

It could be considered unfair if the beta editor users use features in their project that non-beta editor users don’t have access to.

5 Likes

I see. But this doesn’t really effect the jokes. So, I don’t think this is really needed

5 Likes

I, myself am not a beta editor so the code might be very long/confusing. While beta can just switch to scenes. I

2 Likes