Combining music methods

Cool! What’s in the Wait block though

1 Like

I believe it’s the BPM ÷ 4 - the time a block needs to run

2 Likes

Oh ok thanks!

1 Like

oh I should’ve opened that lol

it’s basically waiting an eighth note so the note doesn’t play more than once (since the measure still equals the same thing for x amount of time)

1 Like

Would switching the order of the wait and increase blocks in the first screenshot pretty much remove the need to subtract .016 seconds?

2 Likes

I don’t think so, as the wait block still takes a frame to run and that’s what the - 0.016 is there for

I have a project on my acc that I use as a music template

3 Likes

Another con is that the wait block is somewhat annoying.

2 Likes

Here, lets ask a few pros.

@GweTV and @Serenity (serenecygnet)

How do you make your music.

Also, those are the only 2 pros i know so lol

1 Like

pretty sure Gwe uses my method combined with his method and serenity uses E’s method? but I’m not them so idk

2 Likes

Ok. Lol what. I’m so noob at coding that i use music like this.

1 Like

(@William04GamerA mind editing in? thanks)

1 Like

Cool! I don’t code much music, but the topic is very well documented and detailed.

3 Likes

I don’t code music well, i usually code more advanced things, anything that can compete with William is what I create, and if i create something trash that is a little funny, or if i make a test, then i post it.

1 Like

Buddy, you aren’t ready for music if you think you do things more advanced than that.

1 Like

I use Nobody the user’s method combined with my own method

1 Like

NO not like that. I didn’t mean that! I meant like stuff like coding a clock with secret blocks or making a working keyboard.

I didn’t mean like I’m so good and you aren’t. No it was a joke. Lol

1 Like

Ofc

1 Like

I think you misunderstood me. What I meant is that (good) music is waaaay more complicated and advanced than a creating a working clock if you’re not really good at music. I’m sure Gwe can tell you all about it.

Yeah, in a way you are right. But if someone is pro, then its a little easier for them, since they know the basics.

@GweTV, can you tell me some facts