CoM’s GT! Welcome! (CoM is awesome -GweTV) Thanks I’ll let myself in -mc24 Bananas are tasty and I post the word a lot. -Hopscotcher Petrichor rules all! -Tv CoM is absolutely amazing -Apricity and we love CoM -HH CoM is the best girlie -JACG

fp_was_here
tv_was_here
hopscotcher_was_here
apricity_was_here
com_is_da_best

Tired but awake
Had a massive mig.rane last night

I have Liven on the mind now

image please click it @CTS, then you will see why i am sad…

I’m sorry about that…

I just woke up so I’m having trouble comprehending things

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

I’m having trouble comprehending @WereWolfViolet

imageimageimageimageimageimage

[Post Edited By Leader IC]

Thanks.@cts i know you care.

We have a lurker… REVEAL YOURSELF

Someone else clicked the links!

I accidentally did oops
But I saw

It’s @Stylishpoopemoji33. He just liked a post.

:musical_note:If you try and don’t succeed :musical_note:

Is that ok that I was watching? Sorry…

It’s fine…

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

aww dANGIT I didn’t have time to code anything so uh want a drawing request instead??

Happy anniversary! Sorry I didn’t code something… didn’t have time and just got my account back.

I’m so sorry…but at least she’s coming back in summer

Still really similar.

@CoderOfMagic ? I’m pretty sure I’ve popped in here before in a discussion about weight issues. I’m rather concerned about seeing this discussion come up again. :neutral_face: If I’m correct, the previous discussion was regarding a friend but what I said then applies equally to you.

I’m going to remind you that issues like this are a private matter that is between your parents and your physician. There are too many variables involved to determine healthy weight. It goes beyond simple rules of age and height…there is also bone structure, ethnic heredity/genetics, overall physical activities, among other factors. It is not only unwise to bring this discussion here, but unhealthy to keep it going.

If this issue comes up again, I fully endorse your friends to remind you to discuss it only with your parents and physician only. Deal?