ColourfulBlack...leaving after finished all requests

Pandaaaaaaaa... no.... * cries *

okay then, since she quit, i quit. if she dosen't come back for the next 24 hrs that is

@PandaBlossom @PandaBlossom @PandaBlossom @PandaBlossom @PandaBlossom ColourfulBlack needs to tell you something.

She might not have... And IF YOU QUIT AND SHE COMES BACK IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO, THEN SHE QUITS AGAIN!

No... Please no I will get her back!!!

Um... GUYS IN HER PROFILE IT SAYS SHE WAS JUST SEEN NOW!!! I THINK SHE GOT THE NOTIFICATIONS!!!

I hope!

PANDA PLEASE, CB MIGHT NOT KEAVE IF YOU DON'T!

*leave, sorry!
KEAVE!

Nope... NOW IT SAYS SHE WAS SEEN 1 MINUTE AGO WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!?!?!?!?!?

Die...?

guys? she quit right?

@PandaBlossom @PandaBlossom @PandaBlossom ColourfulBlack IS NOT QUITING BUT SHE WILL IF YOU DONT COME BACK IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS!!! Please come back...

I dunno, she might not have. Sometimes she takes breaks and comes back...

I have no idea I'm so worried...

She... SHE WAS SEEN JUST KNOW AGAIN!!! ( Praying she didn't quit )

SEEN JUST NOW! I wish she could see us right now, I'm crying my eyes out.

Do not quit. I have once wanted to quit. But something stops me EVERY time. Its my friends, here. Friends here are the ones that if you quit, you will never see. People from all around the world love you, and taken the time to get to know you. Like me. Just do not let them down. I have been let down far too many times in Hopscotch. Be the amazing, incredible artist that is ateong and will not quit, no matter hpwhat the circumstances. You are willing to help us each and every time we fall, taken the time to help US. Now, help yourself.

Panda!!! ColourfulBlack IS NOT LEAVING PLZ COME BACK!!!

Same to Panda... who I care about.

CB DIDN'T LEAVE!

Panda... if you had any idea...

am i wasting your guys time?