ColourfulBlack...leaving after finished all requests

I will be gone,

maybe i will just watch u guz? giving likes and stuff and not publishing anything?

Idk??? But isn't @PandaBlossom going to leave because of that???

@ColourfulBlack I completely respect your decision, BUT YOUR ART IS MUCH BETTER THAN MINE!

If you quit, I would do this. YARGH! NONONO! Same for Colourful Black. YARGH! NONONO!

uh, maybe i hit my head or because of the reason i am trying to correct my time because i just came back from china, or did u actually said that? @XiaoMiaoMi

What?! NOW I'M CRYING

Don't quit... I would if you did or if Panda did. Think of your fans. Think of your friends. Think of Panda. Think of me. We will all quit when we can't stay... but not like this, with people leaving for you...

NOPE YOU'RE NOT CRAZY
(I Hope)

YOUR ART HAS ALWAYS BEEN WAY BETTER THAN MINE! YOU ARE ON OF MAH IDOLS

ALL CAPS BECAUSE I NEED TO GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD BEFORE YOU LEAVE

@PandaBlossom if u create an art club contest i might not leave........ i love contests, not because of the prizes and winners.....i just love them....

wait.... @XiaoMiaoMi am i in ur club?

PANDA! MAKE A CONTEST NOW AND SAVE MY LIFE!
Please... :sob:

did i sound rude? .....

did u create a contest already @XiaoMiaoMi? oh no did i miss it?!!!!

Yes, you are! I nearly had a heart attack when I saw your sign-up!

And yes, I have, and you've already entered.

No!
Don't quit! We love you!

i did ? what is it? confused

CB, what if PB already left... she did, I think. And I LOVE YOUR ART!

You had to create a familiar, remember? You drew Marshall. (Da cutest hybrid to ever walk the Earth...)

@PandaBlossom @PandaBlossom @PandaBlossom @PandaBlossom @PandaBlossom @PandaBlossom @PandaBlossom @PandaBlossom @PandaBlossom @PandaBlossom come back