Colour Code Glitch

This one is pretty self-explanatory. It's happened twice now, but sometimes when I put in a grey set colour block, it doesn't do anything to the colour.

That happens to me! I don't know how to fix it, try restarting the app

Can I have the link? I might be able to fix it

That has happened to me so many times! It's really annoying!

Off topic

I'm made a cell today for school

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have had this problem A MILLION times!!! It's so frustrating! Anyways, just exit out of Hopscotch and restart it. It should work after that. But there is another glitch- once you actually get it to turn grey, it also turns grey in the code!

When I do a set color, the whole positioning gets messed up. Is this happening to anyone else?

This only happened with the semi-circle thing in the Hopscotch character section.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah. Try refreshing hopscotch it worked with me.

I never knew restarting would fix it! Anyway, THT already knows about this bug, and they're trying to patch it... I think! :wink:

It happens to me but it turns grey in edit mode

That's a glitch, too... Do you think they have something in common with each other..?

I emailed THT about that when the update came out :wink:, believe me it was super bad when it first came out :sweat_smile:, they traded it for another bug, but it still is not quite fixed.

This only happens whenever I have the colour light grey. I moved it around the code, and it's still happening, but only to grey. I have to destroy the block, get a new one, and then for some reason it works...

Happens to me too!
<

All you do is reselect the color. It happens a lot to me. :wink: