Color HSB/RGB Tab Suggestion

Hi I’m alive now and I have a suggestion.
My suggestion is that when you’re adding a colour like the set colour block, there’s another tab called HSB/RGB there it’ll show the colours and all the shades and their HSB’s and RGB’s.
This’ll be way easier than experimenting like a mad scientist.

• I like this
  • No - ish
  • Nah
  • NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO!

0 voters

@AECreators

13 Likes

interesting idea. edited the title to make it clearer :))

6 Likes

Um…okay lol
I’m liking this a little!
~DN

3 Likes
5 Likes

This is interesting, but couldn’t u just use one coded by another hop? Like this one? (If thats what u mean)

also nobody says that there’s already a topic for this

4 Likes

I think what AE is trying to say is to have a color wheel pop up when you select an rgb/hsb block, so you can choose colors easier.

9 Likes

I see, yeah thats sorta what i meant.

But u dont really have to lol, if u know how to use HSB and RGB

3 Likes

i don’t like this idea, HS isn’t a all-include app. When you’re be coding with “real” programmation language, you won’t see any tool that will convert HSB to RGB, or RGB to HSB. You can download an app to convert these things, or if you are very good with that, convert it by yourself as @/Cutelittlepuppydog said

4 Likes

The default colors are already HSB and RGB

2 Likes

?
wdym?

2 Likes
  1. I like the idea
    (Close to what i made idea ;-;)
  2. It will be great if it did
  3. But it might remove the joy for finding the right color
  4. Its convenient
  5. I need it always in my life

And i wish it was real so i will be lazy be a pro

3 Likes

I think this would be great!

You could imagine that, below the special (RGB) and (HSB) colors in the color keyboard, there could be a dotted outline around a blank “custom” color, and just like you can add Object or Game variables, you could add a new Game color that you specify with an HSB color picker. If it’s well-designed, you don’t have to know or care what the actual HSB coordinates are, you just appreciate being able to pick off a color from a color disc (and brightness slider) without having to switch to an entirely different HSB color picker project, and write down HSB coords that you find there. Or, maybe if you long-pressed on one of the pre-defined colors, it could bring up a color picker to change what that color is.

We like being to drag objects around in the main editor window to set their position, and pinch to set their size, without needing to always write out the position coordinates or size percent; I don’t see why the same visual interactive convenience shouldn’t extend to picking out a color.

3 Likes

It already shows the colour when you set the HSB/RGB blocks. It might be a good idea to add that too though

2 Likes

I kinda sorta get it…

2 Likes

OK I MUST FIND THAT ON HS nOoOoOoWwWw!!!

5 Likes