Color Bug (Fixed)

bugs

See title
So, I think my code is alright for this, but when I reach my first shade of blue, it uses a light aquamarine instead of a light blue. The shades after it perform likewise, the dark blue is now a light blue and the a black a navy.

Please help me out!

@KiwiCute2016

@oio
@Gilbert189
@Justanerd
@Rawrbear
@Stradyvarious

@Follow4LikesOfficial
@intellection74
@BuildASnowman
@PopTart0219

I'm tagging people I think are very good at code btw ^^ not mass tagging

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I believe I know. Were you accounting for the first purple like color having a value of 0?

Yes, because that's the only way it uses dark purple

Good. Now, when it hits the glitch shading part, change every value past that color. Move it up one. (Value X becomes X+1)

Ok, I'll try that, thanks! Ill let you know if it works :+1:

It's definitely strange, I came across it first while I was making my "Pixel Pad". I've emailed THT about it already.

Yep! But there's a point in the color "wheel" on Hopscotch (The first blue color.) where the values get a little weird. You have to move every color value past and including that blue up one.

It works! Thanks! That's a really weird glitch :sweat_smile:

@Kiwicute2016 @Follow4LikesOfficial @BuildASnowman @Poptart0219 I think you can close this now ^^

Im not a leader, but I think it would be fine to keep it open, as others may have the same issue! :wink:
Maybe rename it something like "Color Bug!", so people can find it if they need it!

I'm going to leave it open because I've been closing too many topics, and this isn't causing trouble

knows the bug immediately, then reads replies...

;-;

I'm with Gilbert on that one!

Lol, same! Have a like! :heart: