Collect your Star/Megastar badges!

All approved - @Awesome_E do you mind granting? thanks

5 Likes

i got it nw

5 Likes

here, you can collect your star and megastar badges - star badge if for projects that got to excellent, and megastar is for masterpieces :))

if possible, you can screenshot your project being in excellent/masterpieces tab so the curators can give you the badge faster :))

5 Likes

Or you could link them here and the curators can confirm :))

6 Likes

the screenshot works better because otherwise they can take a long time, but we can make those work too

8 Likes

The Megastar and Star Creator are Forum Badges that users can have displayed on their profile. Star Creator Badges are given out to users that have a project on Excellent, and the Mega Star-Creator Badge is for a project on Masterpieces. Both are stackable too!

This topic @/Tri-Angle quoted you to is the perfect place for obtaining any of these badges if you have projects in one of those channels. Just make sure to to clearly give the information they need, which is shown below :hs_space_pod:

And if you can’t screenshot, that’s okay! Just send the link, channel name, and approximate date – makes it easier for them and quicker for you.

If you want to learn more about curation and how it all works, check out this topic :hs_parrot:

7 Likes

I have these projects

and I’m not sure about this one (It might be on rising)

3 Likes

Nice! And jsyk, rising doesnt earn a badge.

4 Likes

I know, I’m just wondering which category it is on

3 Likes

Ill go look.

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

yes, it’s in excellent - congratulations! :D

4 Likes

Oh, that would mean I can collect 3 star creator badges!

4 Likes

yep - again, congrats :))

3 Likes

How can I collect it @Tri-Angle?

2 Likes

just tag a mod to give them to you! me and @SilverSong deal with these so one of us is your best bet

granting rn! congratulations :star2:

5 Likes

Tysm Fearless!

4 Likes

no problem!

4 Likes

Just to ask, are you a they/them?

5 Likes

yes i am ^~^ you can find my pronouns both in my pronouns field and scatter throughout my bio

6 Likes