CollabTab! Ideas

hopscotch
ideas

I have a BUNCH of ideas, so here's another one!
Many people are starting collabs, and without forum, communication can sometimes be hard.
I feel like we should have a Collab tab, where anything a person(s) you choose posts, will end up here
Well, you may ask "BUT ORANGESCENT, what if they're making posts that have NOTHING to do with the collab???? ANSWER THAT!"
Well don't you worry your little precious brain, because I have a solution :3
We can have a little box so that you can type in a word, and whenever that word appears in the person's title, it will pop up in that tab!
This tab can save automatically, so any drafts you upload will be saved onto the community, and you don't have to worry about your drafts being deleted accidentally!
Please tell me if this is a good idea!

HK ran out of likes today. reason:scientific porpoises

Love it :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration:, noooooooooooo, the virus is spreading, now with extra colours, noooooooo!!!!

Lol :yum: But lets keep these jokes in the topic I made for them :wink:

but still, great idea.

Great idea but once again the virus has spread to me leaving me like less :sob::sob::sob: but here:heart::heart::heart:

Oh update : also feel that the collab drafts should be kept private until allowed so drafts of a project aren't shown when they aren't ready

Was that taken from my posts? :smiley:

No, I didn't see them before 🤔

Oh, look here! Great minds think alike! :smile:

scientific porpoises stole your likes?

acctually, i presented my like experiment to them.

ooooooh, that makes sense, k then