Collaborate with someone

Hi so if someone could can we collaborate

11 Likes

@9puppygirl what is this topic for is it only for asking for this? If so it would be better placed in the y-taco if it’s a topic too make a game or communicate with the other collaborators then this could stay open also any more detail on this collab?

7 Likes

For if you would like to make games

8 Likes

I think this would be unlisted after the members of the collab have been decided

7 Likes

Ok what type of game will y’all make?

6 Likes

I want to do platform but it is everywhere

6 Likes

Ok well best of luck!
@Leaders edit history

8 Likes

Well I would love to help but I’m bad at coding. So not sure if I’m gonna collaborate. But best of luck!

7 Likes

It’s ok you don’t have to

6 Likes

Okay good luck!

7 Likes

I could collab.

7 Likes

hey @9puppygirl! It seems from what I’ve gathered you want to collaborate with another hopscotcher, which is one of the coolest possibilities of the forum! I did however also notice that you included very minimal details as to what you want to do. Collaborations can vary significantly, from groups of 2, to whole coding teams of 10 0or 15 people! They can also be quick like 1 week, or span over months! Maybe specifying what you mean exactly will help you find someone/some people!

9 Likes

Hey there!

What’s the collab about and what kind of project will you be creating?

11 Likes

I can definitely give you tips for the platformer, but I’m not sure if I have enough time to collab right now. But I wish I did.

The best of luck to your platformer :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

How about a poll to make it clear who’s participating? :eyes:

• I will collab
  • No thanks :slight_smile:
  • Accidental vote

0 voters

5 Likes

Great idea!

5 Likes

So if you said yes then can you tell me your hopscotch account (not password so I can search it)

3 Likes

Also great idea!

4 Likes

I might. My account is ExplodingDucks. I might not be able to because I have another collab in August, plus I don’t know what we are making.

5 Likes

@9puppygirl I have the time to collab. If you accept we can work this out.

3 Likes