Collab With Gilbert189?

I am currently very bored. So... I have decided to choose a partner to work with! I can't decide... Should I do a challenge to determine the winner, or something else?

• Challenge!
  • Something Else! (Comment Below)

0voters

I don't want to automatically make someone ineligible (You know, "You MUST have been featured"), so anyone is eligible!

Hello... It's me Lol

Hey! Would you be interested?

Yeah I am also joining the group of millions of people who have made Adele jokes

Cool! What do you think I should do to only choose one person?

Ya You! I'll join! (Puts in a Henry danger voice)nSounds fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

I'll join

Great! More people!!!!

I have decided to do a series of challenges where one person will be eliminated each round.
Requirements:

Must Not Drop Out.

If you join, then you have to promise that you won't drop out. If you do have to, tell me the reason, and I might give an extension or something.

Current Members:

@UptownStudios
@DragonDog
@friendship2468
@DancingLollipop
@Glitter_Kitty
@Pokemon101
@yra
@BOBAcalle

Me! I want to join!!!

Cool! Once we get 8 members, I'll start the competition!:smile:

The title says collab?

It is! It's a competition to decide my partner!:smile:

k

Can I join??

Yeah! I will add you to the list.

3 Spots Left!!!!!!

That's okay!

Hello Gilbert I am a rely new appdeveloper and need ideas. So i just wanted to ask you if I can use your ide to a new app that mabe can get upp on AppStore (I promis nothing). I just wanted to ask you so you do not get made if you found your idé on the AppStore. Oh, I almost forgot it is a version on your square tapper i want to make and if you want you can help me do it even better. Just replie your answer to this and i will realy thank you.

PS. I also want to be in your challenge:grin:

/Calle

Would you mind showing me your credentials to develop apps?