Collab With Crazy_cake- started!

I'm not currently doing a collab with just one person like I would like to. Sooo, does anyone want to collab with me??! I want to make some kind of game!

Forum

Have you been on hopscotch for atleast 3 months?-
What do you specialize in?-
Do you have good grammar and spelling?-
Do you not remix a lot because you need to code-
Are you medium, advanced, or beginner?-
Will you not quit?-
Will you be nice?-
Can you log in and out of your, and another account(because you will need to do that, I'm making a collab account for all of my Collabs with other people and maybe you!), if you can't, reset your password)-

Copy and paste that in a comment and fill it out if you want to be my collab partner. I will choose

And only one person. Thanks!

I'll have to get to it later, but I'd love to be your partner for a colla!!

@smishsmash sorry, I don't like collabs on accounts that much, it acts a bit weird. (The collab with SuperMoon is down, if you've seen the topic about it.)

Sorry again.

ok. Here it goes!
Have you been on hopscotch for atleast 3 months? Yes! Over a year.
What do you specialize in? Draw pads, quotes, templates
Do you have good grammar and spelling? Yes!
Do you not remix a lot because you need to code? I don't especially remix except for giving help out to all.
-Are you medium, advanced, or beginner? Some medium/advanced
Will you not quit? I won't, I promise!
Will you be nice? Yes! I don't like being mean!
Can you log in and out of your, and another account(because you will need to do that, I'm making a collab account for all of my Collabs with other people and maybe you!), if you can't, reset your password)- Yes! I do that a lot!

You can be my collab partner this time! :smiley: @LazyLizard

Thank you! I'm kinda busy right now, maybe sometime later this week we can to the critical work!

Great! We can start later this week, I'll create the account and give the account Pass to you later :slight_smile:

@LazyLizard my school has a 2 hour delay so I can code for a bit. Do you have any suggestions of what the account username would be?

Not really! I just got off of spring break, and now it's TESTING TIME! yay....

I won't have too much homework, but I'll try to get on the account. I don't have school on Friday and I think testing begins tomorrow.

Oh, and I also have to go to school!

My MCAS starts this month. Got to prepare but hopscotch is some thing fun I do all the time when I have a break, no Hw or whatever. I'll try to think of some names!

Do you have even a delay? The snow is just coming and coming where I live! And I haven't even had my spring break yet :frowning:

I run in a different school schedule, and I live in the state south of Virginia.

Cool! I wish I had my spring break but atleast I can look forward to it.

Let's GBOT:D

Anonymous said his school had a two hour late start...

@LazyLizard when do you think we should start our collab?

Friday is, in my opinion, the best day for my schedule! No school and I will have some sit down time!

Same with me! Good FRIDAY!

Yep! :smiley:

Super excited for this!

Me too! Have any ideas on what to make?