Collab with BSGC, Spe33, and Temm

As the title says, this is a Collab between @Temm, @BumpSplatGaming.Co, and me. Please don’t ask to join this Collab. We would like to keep this Collab size small. And, unfortunately, we will not be taking beta testers.

@PumpkinGirl Unlist please!

• I am currently in the project
  • I am currently not in the project
  • I am not in this Collab, and am stalking this topic
  • I am a leader

0 voters

7 Likes

Thanks! If you are not collabing or a leader, please put this on normal!

3 Likes

Thanks pumpkingirl!

Spe, have we decided on what we’re recreating yet?

3 Likes

good luck

3 Likes

Thank you wise general, it is appreciated
Adding into above, we wanna continue with the mini game theme or smth else?

2 Likes

I like the Minigames theme. How about a sports center, with various sporty things?

1 Like

That would be cool.

And would that be like the menu? If so we could have like little stations for each mini game.
Ooh, what if the menu scrolled, and there was little spots for each mini game you unlock?

1 Like

Yeah, pretty much. So I was thinking there would be the main screen with little squares with the various games, and they cost certain amounts of coins to unlock. At the top it would show your avatar, access to the shop, coin count, and maybe username? Temm, can you post the drawing of the store you did here so BSGC can see it? I really liked that design.
Some sports ideas:

• Basketball: how many you can get in 30 seconds, 0.5 a coin for each basket or smth?
  • Archery: archery where you have 3 rounds, 3 arrows each round, and you get however many coins you get based on where your arrow lands.
  • Soccer: try and get it past the goalie maybe? Or target practice?
  • Ski jumping: hit the jumps and perform tricks on your skis in midair, and you have to land them correctly or smth?

And any others you guys can think of.

1 Like

@Leaders Two questions. First off, to drawn game designs have to go in the drawing topic? And second, can y’all edit this poll into the op, then edit it out of this post? Thanks!

2 Likes

But a public poll instead, thanks.

2 Likes

you guys can share all concept and planning artwork here - just be sure not to go too overboard with the amount of photos! :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you!
@Stylishpoopemoji33 @BumpSplatGaming.Co finished some possible designs, I’ll post it in a second.

2 Likes

Alright, sorry for the delay, but here’s the concept design I made.

Top image is the menu screen, I styled it like an old-school arcade cabinet. Game title is on the top, with stats in the corner of the screen. On the right is the game selection, where you can scroll through games and tap them to select them

On the right, starting for the bottom and ascending, we have the shop, settings (gear icon), customization (paint brush), global stats (games won, coins/credits collected, etc. finally, daily/weekly mission and achievements.

We could also put some decoration on the left side, I didn’t know what to add so I left it blank.
Up top is system time and how much currency you have.

I figured we could probably make it so that so when you complete certain actions based on the game, you get credits, like getting 10 credits for every 5 pipes passed in flappy parrot, or 50 for winning a harder game.

Daily shop items are randomly chosen from a set every 24 hours or smth.

2 Likes

Looks perfect, I love it! So what kind of games should we do? Classic arcade games? All kinds of things? And where will you play the game? Will you play it right there in the arcade thing? BSGC any ideas for the design?

1 Like

Thanks!

The arcade cabinet was just a cool theme really, we can make whatever games we want.
I figured the screen would zoom in when you start the game and then it would discreetly switch to another scene for each game.

1 Like

Perfect, sounds good!

1 Like

Cool. Later today or tomorrow will work in the menu. You still have the sub* right?

1 Like

Sounds good.

By “sun” I assume you mean “sub”, and yes, I do.

1 Like

Yeah lol
Cool. I’ll let you know when I start working on it. :))

1 Like