Collab/ Ideas For Me?

I would like ideas for a new project/ maybe a collab? If I like your idea, and we both want to collab, we can definitely work together! But I mainly need ideas!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You could make an rpg game or a popcorn machine EDIT: In the popcorn machine, the point of game is to catch unburnt popcorn kernel

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Pun

Here you go, I have 4 of them

Details

4 of them

If you want ideas, here

ideas

ideas

You could make a really big game with someone. It would go through a human's everyday life.

Any other AWESOME ideas?

You could make tron (as in the game!)

link to play (only on computer, sorry!): http://www.classicgamesarcade.com/game/21670/tron-game.html

or you could make a music maker!

You could try and remake some old classical games! I love the classical games

I made a random racing test! https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xruxc05eo

Would this be a good thing to make into a racing game?

• Yeah!
  • No.
  • Maybe, but I have some ideas to help make it good. (Tell me below!)

0voters

I just thought of something.

We collab.

Sounds legendary, huh? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sure! What should the project be?

That's an interesting question... Maybe we should do some sort of puzzle/casual game? I'll look for one we could base the game off of!

That's a good idea. Should we make it on a collab account? I vote for no. I could publish a draft we could work off of once we make an idea.

I vote no too, we'd get hacked!

Alright, time for the idea...

@Rawrbear @Gilbert189 we could make a game like neko atsume

I love that game! I've thought about making it for a while, but it might be boring, since we can just give out fish, and people will get bored if they have to wait.

I have another idea, you guys could make a dance game. Like this Sorry I couldn't find a better example. This would actually be pretty simple, I think.

I think that was already made!