Collab Competition

Whoo!
Time is up!

Can’t wait to see what you and moocow have made…

3 Likes

this is what we made, kinda basic, but i hope y’all like it

3 Likes

The winner of that round was…
@MarkerGames and @KingGuin87!
the movement of their game felt smoother than @moocow and @ClownPig. I prefered the design of mooclown, but the fact that the player movement and suddeness of the game (there was no 3 2 1 or a slight pause before the start) made it too hard for them to win.

The final round, winner take all theme is…

The Outlier

try to incorporate the theme of something that stands out from everything else
creativity will be important! good luck!

5 Likes

oof- forgot about thus- i didnt contribute to this round at all, sorry @clownpig! i just had a lot on irl.

4 Likes

It’s all right

4 Likes

Good job, mooclown! Got scared for a moment when I saw your project, but we won, @KingGuin87!!!

4 Likes

thanks lol, your flappy bird game is sic

2 Likes

you mean that ^^

5 Likes

@Octo-Pi

Is this round also 5 days?

5 Likes

Yes, it is 5 days

4 Likes

so 2 days from now?
we haven’t started i dont think, can it be 5 days from today?

4 Likes

Ok, I’ll extend the deadline by 3 more days

4 Likes

thanks lol

4 Likes

Argh but we’re basically done with our game :0

4 Likes

Maybe you can polish it, make it really good!

3 Likes

we haven’t even started lol

3 Likes

@Octo-Pi I’m pretty sure the comp is over, the theme was posted 8 days ago, and 5+3=8.
:]

3 Likes

He’s inactive now, I think he planned on ending this competition in a few hours.

3 Likes

Thanks @MarkerGames for the reminded, I’m pretty busy with school but if @moocow and @clownpig could publish the projects and so could you and @KingGuin87, I can start the last round of judging

2 Likes

we dont have a project :((, can i have 1 more day, im sorry for the delay, just me and moocow were busy for the past few days. 1 more day and ill make it. can you update the due date to February 2nd

3 Likes