Coding Plans for the future?

Hi everybody! So I've just wanted to ask... Do any of you guys have any coding plans for the future? I was thinking about an being a chemical engineer... Than I found Hopscotch. I'm pretty much in love with it. I love to code and program now! I know that you don't use this to code actual apps and stuff... But I am seriously thinking about being a programmer in the future. Or at least having some coding in there. So am I the only one? Or do other people consider this as something as well?

Do you think you will have coding and programming in the future?

• YEA!!! OR COURSE!
  • Yes!
  • Probably
  • Maybe
  • Not really
  • NOPE
  • NOT AT ALL!!! Ewwee... Are you coding? NO WAY! (If you choose this one I'm going to be pretty insulted! :sweat_smile:)
  • I have no idea!
  • What's the question again?

0voters

Tags
@Gilbert189
@OrangeScent1
@PopTart0219
@CreativeCoder
@Intellection74
@AvocadoDont
@AHappyCoder
@crazygoat
@Ihasfluffycupcakes
@Kiwicute2016
@LotsaPizza
@UptownStudios
@AHappyCoder
@SmileyAlyssa
@SnowGirl_Studios
@DancingLollipop
@friendship2468
@GysvANDRegulus
@Giraffedolphin26
@XiaoMiaoMi
@AmazingAlphaAquaWolf
@Follow4LikesOfficial
@Aes2015
@ez15
@RubyWolf1
@BlueBubbles
@Glitter_Kitty
@Sparkczy
@Huggingfluffybear
@AmazingAlphaAquaWolf
@oio
@DuckmanTerry
@justanerd
@crazygoat
@RubyStars
I just used this list from someone else and I just need votes sorry if you didn't want to enter this topic so please tell me so I can take you off next time!

Every career choice will require some programming knowledge. Either way, you will need to use your programming knowledge in the future.

@SmileyAlyssa I want to be a professional illustrator/graphic novel author and/or a biologist, but I still want to have coding in my life someway or another

How chose ewe are you coding? @Follow4LikesOfficial? :smirk:

EDIT: oh never mind!

Absolutely true! Very insightful statement, @Nerd4Ever. I can confirm that. I am out of school and have worked in several interesting fields and have developed some successful products. Yes, in every single one of these efforts, I have used programming. Treasure what you learn as a coder, guys! I will be happy to help you, if I can.

I'm most likely going to the Hopscotch building this summer to see what the different work environments are that revolve around this field.

I would love to get into science. It really interests me, and I love it!

Probably not! Since I love writing and drawing, I want to be a cartoonist.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

yeah, but you do to work professionally, :cry: (bachelor's, 4 years) can't just walk right into nintendo of america with an application fresh out of highschool

I am looking at being a software engineer, or going into at least something science/engineering related, quantum physics look interesting. I am also interested in cars, such as Tesla and others. Curious if how Google's doing with their automous driving.

Lol I want to be a programmer when I grow up

Wow, you guessed me right! I in fact want to be a game developer really bad when I grow up! I'm even learning some text-based languages now!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Im starting C++ in hopes of working at Bungie as a Coder, Character Designer, or in their orchestra since I LOVE percussion.