Coding Partners for hire!

help
collab
coding_partner

Hi everyone! Thanks for clicking this! So, a lot of people want a coding partner, it might be permanent or just for one project. If you want a coding partner, give me a few sentences about yourself and what kind of coding partner you want. You may choose who ever you want as long as they say yes. For example:

Example123 (available)

I'm a hopscotcher looking for a long term hopscotcher to be my coding partner. I would like some one who is nice, kind, and specializes in sin and cos. Please tell me your forum and hopscotch usernames.

Please say your username on hopscotch and the forum. You can sign up and say now if you are unavailable.

Available coding partners:

SoBit

I do have two awesome coding partners @RubyWolf1 and @SmileyAlyssa, but I don't mind the occasional collab. I specialize in trail art/text art. My hopscotch account is So B it 4 now.

73trickychimp

guys can I please have a coding partner for hopscotch I enjoy coding and love to make drawings. Can I please have Goobrgrlrye?
73trickychimp

tankt2016

We don't know how to use sine and Cosine the best, but we are working on it. (We can do it, just we don't know how it works.)
And we are on often. Just please please please don't make another Collab account! Can't remember another password…
Our username is tankt2016]

Hi guys can I please have a coding partner for hopscotch I enjoy coding and love to make drawings. Can I please have Goobrgrlrye?
73trickychimp

I maybe could do it. We don't know how to use sine and Cosine the best, but we are working on it. (We can do it, just we don't know how it works.)
And we are on often. Just please please please don't make another Collab account! Can't remember another password…
Our username is tankt2016.