Coding Gossips [OFFICIAL]

you should really use one (if you can find one)

They are truly something else
Everything from the startup sound to the ui

Ipad users :melting_face:

3 Likes

I’m really sad it’s not out for iPads :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

ipad usually has late updates and/or stuff coming out in the next update.
Mac and iPhone users are luckier for updates

2 Likes

iPadOS 16.1 is coming out in less than a month, 100,000%

I’m guessing Tuesday October 11 (because Monday October 10 is a holiday).
Note: I’m usually 80% wrong when it comes to guessing software update release dates.

The only reason it got delayed is because some features like the M1 exclusive Stage Manager were not perfect yet.

And if you remember the pattern for every iPadOS update, it releases at around 1:00 PM Eastern Time (some iPads will receive the update later than others, something to keep in mind)…

1 Like

Still stuck on iPadOS 15.7…

iPadOS 16.1 is on its 3rd beta though. There’ll be a couple more before the Release Candidate (RC) or the Full Public Release.

3 Likes

Some good news for those how have iPads with A12X or A12Z chipsets:

You’ll be able to use Stage Manager once iPadOS 16.1 releases officially, it will no longer be exclusive to M1 iPad Pros.

3 Likes

can someone with a ton of experience with unity explain why it takes so long to open a template ._.

7 Likes

How much RAM do you have?

2 Likes

i have no clue but that computer is as old as me so i guess thats why it’s super duper slow

i’m planning to buy a macbook in about a year or two and i think it’ll be a better device to do advanced codings lol

3 Likes

I got unity and then my mind decided i didn’t need it anymore

spent 100 units of space on my mac trying to download it but i wasn’t an administrator on the mac.

4 Likes

if you want something thats lighter weight, try godot (someone on here, i think rawrbear, told me about it)

4 Likes

Their is a work around to admin requirement

Would you like to know?

Also the new Ipad Pro looks sick M2 + new air touch features

Sadly, this sentence is a complete list of the new features in the M2 iPad Pro (except ProRes recording)

3 Likes

Yea its a little sad but their is only so much they can add in one gen

Its a decent upgrade but no worth buying if you already have last years model

1 Like

Oh and wifi 6E

1 Like

:0

2 Likes

But it doesn’t have the 6GHz band

2 Likes

Yea thats a shame
But… their is a top camera

I need to buy a new iPad as my charging port is kinda- burnt

Should I wait or buy this model?

1 Like

landscape camera is only for base iPad, don’t buy this years model. I’d probably get Apple Refurbished iPad Pro M1 (if available, otherwise find a discount on that) if I needed an upgrade

1 Like

IPADOS16.1 IS OUT!