Coding Gossips [OFFICIAL]

Not sure lol
Sticky acts like a normal absolute position element I think until you scroll down until it almost goes out of sight them it just won’t exit your screen and gets stuck
Idk

3 Likes

then the thing would stay on the screen when you scrolled past it

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I’m trying to create.
Would seem kind of cool, but uhh i don’t know.

2 Likes

that would work

2 Likes

ok, good.
(sweating stops)

1 Like

Tip: name your repository dumbledoredev.github.io so that there won’t be any /reponame in the link in gh pages

1 Like

alright, good tip, will use on other people muahahahahhahaha

1 Like

Meanwhile take a look at electogenius.github.io

1 Like

Oooooo cool! Seems fun

2 Likes

How unusual the whole website is only 82 bytes

1 Like

Maybe you could complement it with a different paragraph font too - maybe a thin Nunito, or maybe Catamaran? Manrope?

4 Likes

thats a nice one. There’s a kind of fancy one called Julius Sans one or something like that

3 Likes

You can’t deny the fact that Monsieur la doulaise is the best font for code

7 Likes

duh

6 Likes

I would go for zapfino

5 Likes

Anyone has good font’s for a thin text?

3 Likes

I do but I can’t remember what its called! I will have that device in a hour or so but until then I suggest comforta

3 Likes

This is the first time I see this topic, sounds cool

3 Likes

So, I’m trying to make a simple programming language, and I was wondering if anyone is interested in testing it out.

There are only a few requirements:

• Linux (it may work on macOS)
  • 64 bit architecture (I’m actually curious what will happen if you use something else, it may work?)
  • gcc - I used make, not cmake or something else, so if you dont have gcc, you may have to fiddle around with the makefiles. Also, the compiler must provide packing for structs, and you’ll need to change the source a bit possibly.
  • A terminal that supports ANSI escape sequences. This isn’t super important, and most terminals should.

Also, I suggest knowing C/C++, or at least have a good grasp of pointers, because my “language” is supposed to be similar to assembly, at least its feel is.

4 Likes

Sounds like an awesome project. I’d love to beta test but I don’t have a computer and don’t know c/c++

2 Likes