Coding Gossips [OFFICIAL]

Coding gossips

howdy y’all! welcome to this new section called Coding Gossips :wink:
this is a place where you can talk not just about code, but also about the amazing and exciting world of tech!
You can talk about stuff such as:

1. Programming languages/platforms you use outta hs
  2. New spoilers/gossip about upcoming games on the hs app
  3. New kinds of tech in the world
  4. Are you thinking of becoming a programmer/game designer or digital artist?

rules:

• Remember to stay on topic as much as you can
  • don’t share personal information
  • have fun!
  • Feel free to refer to the guidelines at any time: Community Guidelines Quick-Link

@/omtl

74 Likes

ooh, fun! :3

12 Likes

I want to become a game developer.

9 Likes

Sounds cool, I am thinking about being a digital artist/art assets for games.

5 Likes

Does anyone know when the new ar glasses Apple are supposed to be releasing soon are coming out, or if they are already out?

5 Likes

I searched it out and it will be released in the year 2020.

I’m not sure what date specifically tho.

5 Likes

This seems like a really great idea! I’m thinking about making graphics for games when I grow up

5 Likes

I have really missed a topic like this, and now it is finally here!
Expect me to post a lot in this topic :slight_smile:

7 Likes

well, for y’all who want to become game developers, what games? Do you already code similar games on Hopscotch? What do you learn about game developing?

@CodingRoyale

15 Likes

I personally don´t really feel like developing games is my thing. I am more into software, websites, servers and IoT devices (Internet of Things, connected devices), which I am already developing.

6 Likes

1.). I really want to make a battle royale game but then by the time I make one it’s probably not a trendy genre anymore. (I’m not sure if battle royale will still be popular in the future.)
I also want to make a puzzle game, a disaster survival game, and other multiplayer games. I want to make games that involve AI as well.

2.) Yeah I have coded some games in HS that I will probably make a better version of in the future.

3.) What do I learn about game developing? I’m not quite sure.

6 Likes

I would like to be a white hat hacker.

6 Likes

This seems fun! I’d love to join!

5 Likes

This seems like a sort of combination gdt and gput. Great! :+1:

5 Likes

Ooh with number 4:

Probably! I want to help with HS as a get older, probably as a little addition to whatever I choose in the future!

4 Likes

Yep and the non-hs code topic somewhat too.

This is really cool and I’ll probably be fairly active here.

7 Likes

Are we allowed to post links here, because I have a battle royale game on scratch.

6 Likes

I think I might want to be a software engineer(make websites and apps for people). However in my spare time, I would like to make some games in a little indie game group with my mates.

3 Likes

Cool!

4 Likes

Sorry for posting 3 times in a row but I have so much to share.

1. I’m currently working on a platformer game in the Godot game engine.

2. I’m making a new game on Scratch.

3. I’m doing a few games in Pygame(a python library).

PS. I know that I haven’t really been active on HS, but once I finish everything above, I’ll be right back.

7 Likes