Hey girls, boys, and non-binarys!
I had an idea!
We all know about climate change, poverty, and the big issues with our society and our world.
but what about the other big issues which people don’t know about?
Well that’s why this topic was made!
Me, and others, could make projects helping those unpopular but serious issues, and spread diversity of the knowledge!
I will need
-Two coders (minimum)
-Two researchers (five maximum)
-One more leader with me!
job info in next post!
What we’ll do
People will do their jobs, and all of us will code projects, and have fun challenges to spread knowledge through coding!
Here’s a Poll so I know who to tag for the jobs
- I would like to join!
- I would join, but be very inactive
- I can’t join, sorry
- I’ll join, but later in time after exams, Holliday, etc.
- I would like to be a coder!
- I would like to be a researcher!
- If I’m good at my job, I’ll like to try out for co-leader(choose this after job!)
- I’m not good at that. Could I talk to you about having a Hopscotch-related special job?
@omtl! Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged!
(Yes GameCodingCrazy I know you made a topic abt this omtl apologizing thing but I’m gonna say it anyway)