@CodeLife Glitch?

help
ifoundabug
glitch

BEFORE YOU ASK, NO, THIS IS NOT RELATED TO CODELIFE.
So I went to codelife's profile to see what he or she was up to, but the profile was blank. I was wondering if this was a glitch, since she was suspended and came back a few days ago. @admins?

Somebody flagged all of the posts. Don't worry, it's not a glitch!

I've noticed this too but some mean people flagged all of her posts when they were good.

But I thought that all the flags had to be approved be mods. Why would they do that?

@friendship2468, the posts were not all good, some said horrible, inappropriate things, and others were just plain mean. Please read them before you form an opinion. :wink:

Why would mods aprove them? Well, most deserved to be approved! :wink: I was on the entire time @CodeLife was on the past few nights, and believe me, they should've been flagged.

Well when I looked at them(when I could actually see them) some were not as bad.

They had hidden messages in them

It is not a bug tasty illusons flagged all his/her posts and she got suspend because tasty illusons was mean!

Although @CodeLife did not ask for the email to apologize but to be mean through it!

No, no, TastyIllusions didn't do anything wrong. :wink:

She is susspend I saw what she said... You don't need to know it was about a BF

Oooooohhhhhh...... ok. This may be closed @Follow4LikesOfficial @PopTart0219 @Kiwicute2016 @BuildASnowman @Liza

I did as well, I was on the entire time the past few nights. :wink: Look, @CodeLife said some horrible things, and I believe she deserved the suspension. :wink: