Coded PFP Requests [CANCELED FOR A WHILE]

pretty sure stuff like this has to be coded but idk

Hey! Sic idea, again, but these have to be coded.

Like with the art competition, this counts as floating art and it’ll have to go in a portfolio on the drawing topic.

However, requests are allowed and if you make this coded instead, it’ll be allowed! If you’d like, I can change the topic title to show that, and I’m sure a leader would be happy to edit the op (original post, the thing that describes what the topic is about) to reflect that too

3 Likes

Yeah ok thanks:))

1 Like

All done!

Anytime :slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

We’ll keep this open as long as these are coded

3 Likes

@PumpkinGirl can you pls remove this part?

2 Likes

postcantbeempty

1 Like

Done

2 Likes

Since these are new coded, the example is kinda misleading

Ah yeah and the font options.
Might wanna remove/reword those and/or use a different example

5 Likes

This is a very creative topic

2 Likes
1 Like

Should I publish my pfps on the app or put it on my portfolio?

1 Like

if it’s coded, publish on the app then put the project link here

1 Like

Thank youu ;))

1 Like

Ok, so I’m sorry to say this but I will not be able to do pfp requests (for now) because there has been a glitch on my iPad for a while but it so I’m still gonna be on it and everything but I won’t be able to upload pfps, games, etc. The glitch isn’t from the app it’s just that I’ve had my for about three years And I might have to get a new one. I would do it on my phone, but my sibling got it disabled for like forever! So I’ll try to get this fixed as soon as possible, it might take about a week or so. Really sorry for the inconvenience :(( But, on the bright side, the competition will still be on, so if you wanna be a judge or participate here is the link!

Happy Hopscotching!

(P.s. if you’re a leader can you pls change the topic title to ‘Coded PFP Requests [CANCELED FOR A WHILE]

2 Likes

no worries, we all understand :D
I hope you managed to get it fixed soon, that socks when it happens.

2 Likes

Regs chan change topic title too :)

2 Likes

@Leaders live please

2 Likes