Code Translator In Editor

I have a feeling that a Code Translator will be very cool.
When you tap it (its not a block) the whole editor turn to ‘text’ code not block code like css or java

good?
  • yes
  • no

0 voters

5 Likes

Cool, but i think theres already some topics like this
((and also a review on the app suggesting this))

2 Likes

Ohh nice
Lol not css, maybe java or JavaScript

1 Like

nice idea :D, but isn’t this similar to this?

4 Likes

hmmm yes… i searched but it can hav so many titles so…

3 Likes

A code translator is a great idea! But it looks like you have already made a topic like this:

Thanks for the wonderful idea, I hope a code translator gets implemented.

2 Likes

That was stuck in the filter then it came out…
(Hey so far no one is hating this it looks like everyone wants this)

2 Likes

Wait but different languages are designed for different things, how would other languages power hopscotch code? Let’s not even get into translation from things like change pose

2 Likes

Ohhh forgot those
Yeah, most languages aren’t designed for hs-like coding

1 Like

Ah but we could learn something…

2 Likes

one language would be sufficient—preferably what the player was written in, javaScript

THT would have to learn every coding language that it translates to I think (to be able to translate)

4 Likes

Yeah
But characters and their poses, and shapes need images from external links, which is kinda inefficient

1 Like

Most languages aren’t designed for hs coding. Block coding has components that cannot be effectively translated to text-based coding languages

2 Likes

Well the player runs on JavaScript so maybe js

2 Likes

It would give hopscotch more bulk and therefore make lag easier. Can you imagine trying to open COAN’s dust simulator? Now imagine that, but before you tried to open a simple trail art and it crashes.

3 Likes

Well that depends on what compiler you use

2 Likes

Oh, I get it technology can be weird sometimes.

And of course no one is hating this idea. This idea is awesome!

1 Like

I don’t like this at all it is nit really fair for people like little kids who want to get good at coding then they can’t get things good without java or c++ or lua and it removes the whole fun nature of hopscotch that many people love

1 Like

You will still have the blocks, and you wouldn’t need to know a text based language

This would be an awesome idea like seriously

2 Likes