Nah, this isn't the "check code for more info" kind of thing.
Code "Hidden" Secrets!
Okay, first, I put the quotations (") around the word hidden because the secrets aren't actually hidden. You can find them if you try.
So, I was making a game called "So You Think You Can Art?" and I was naming all my values, and then I realized I did this:
silently tags @Giraffedolphin26 and @UndertaleTacoz and @OrangeScent1 and @Puppylover111
Yeah... Jenna Jøseph xD
DON'T JUDGE ME
So, I was thinking that for a week, you could add some "hidden" messages, secrets, or stuffs into your code! Then at the end of the week, screenshot them all onto here and we'll see if we found them!
BETTER, MORE CLEAR RULES (FOR CODERS)
- You must edit this post with your name under coder
- You must be kind in your messages. No name calling. No curses. No bad stuffs.
- At the end of the week, show us all of your messages!
- The person in which nobody could find messages from (or the least amount) wins the week!
- Limit of 5 coders per week.
BETTER, MORE CLEAR RULES (FOR PLAYERS)
- You must edit this post with your name under player to enter.
- Be nice about messages, and don't share with the world. Let's say @Kiwicute2016 enters as a coder. You find in one of her projects titled "Chakinz r kewl" the message "meow rawr xd". You know she is playing. On the forum, you would type:
@ Kiwicute2016: Chakinz r kewl
If she likes it, then you are correct!
- At the end of the week, tell us how many messages you found!
- Limit of 10 players per week