Code For Ukraine

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@ yourself) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the latest #competitions-and-events or #shops-and-requests topics, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

For the record - this is not a competition, but a challenge. There is no winner or seed prizes. (@Leaders if I’m in the wrong category just move me there because I couldn’t find a challenge tag.)

The Code For Ukraine challenge! Many people know that Ukraine is being threatened by Russia (although I’m not sure why) and may Ukrainians have had to travel far away. This is a very sad reality and figured we could cheer them on! :fist::fist::v::v:

Thus the creation of this topic, the Code For Ukraine challenge. If you want to participate, all you have to do is code a project that helps support and/or encourage to spread awareness about Ukraine and put #CFU in the title.

Here are some project examples:

Ukraine flag trail art
Ukraine platformer (idk)
Interactive facts and/or awareness quotes?
Sorry I don’t have manny examples ;(

Happy coding!

17 Likes

This is very cool, and I’ll definitely code something when I get a chance.

Just a general reminder to keep things forum friendly :)) Showing support is always great, just remember to stay away from discussing things in detail as some aspects may be a little scary for younger hops and are off topic

15 Likes

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/1299q3fihn
This is my project! It’s currently in the filter because of my use of images for the shadow.

12 Likes

Whoa! This is nice! I cannot guarantee a project, but maybe if I have time I will make something :grin:

8 Likes

Update: it’s now approved!

(nice topic btw!)

8 Likes

Bump

4 Likes
7 Likes

Um, when will this end?

2 Likes

Ummm…. @cipher, can this be clived?

5 Likes

no, :ukraine:.