Clover coders collab

Unlist it, so nobody else can see

2 Likes

Okay. Is unlisting it something that only leaders can do?

2 Likes

just tag us leads if you’d like it to be unlisted- or whoever’s online at the time
good luck with the collab!

4 Likes

Yup. Because leaders need to monitor everything

1 Like

indeed I can see

2 Likes

Btw next time u start a collab it’s best to not make the account beforehand, because it might not get enough people, but u can

1 Like

No, nobody else can see

1 Like

Maybe I can make a different account instead of using the one i made beforehand.

1 Like

No, keep it. You already have it :+1:

1 Like

Unless they have the forum on watching.

3 Likes

Yup

And me, I don’t have the forum on watching but I get notifs for new topics

3 Likes

Forum collabs would be very tricky, and I don’t know if it’s possible.

2 Likes
  1. forum collabs aren’t allowed anyways, because it can also lead to CoF, and it’s kinda an alt acc.

2. @ellatm unlisting is only something leaders can do

3. the best way to get the pass to people is either:
    a) Ask a leader to mention user x, y, z etc in a old post with the pass, and like when they’ve received it or smth
    b) remix a project of the users on the app, and put the pass there, after then unpublish the remix from your published section and let them know that you’ve put it there

6 Likes

Hmm, oh yeah… what if, you have it in some kind of code like uhh. What if you share it so the password is not told directly but rather through a code that only the collab members know.

1 Like

Yah yah, though if this was the case, the collab could potentially be for detectives only, if it was too hidden,

1 Like
Here is the password and username in code! Only try to decode it if your in the collab.

Username: Uif dpejoh dpmmbc
Password: fmmb1829

1 Like

I think codes aren’t allowed without translations (which ruins the point of sharing the pass in a code language). Maybe you could tag a leader and ask them to edit the pass into an old post and tag the collab members or something?

1 Like

Yeah… I don’t think it’s fair to decode passcodes and usernames. It makes 0 sense to me

1 Like

Okay. I understand how it’s not fair. Some people might really want to be in the collab but they can’t decode the code.

1 Like

Ya just unlist it

1 Like