Clone Pixel Art Tutorial

Hopefully see you in the "fall" (cough Autumn cough) @RenegadeBird1

Thanks, but I'm never coming back, due to replacement of Chromebooks D:

Le. Gah. Times a gazillion…

All hail the android revolution I hope…

This is so amazing of you @Intellection74! Absolutely do not delete it :joy: This is much easier to digest than the mini tutorial I made in the project. Thank you so much for making it on the forum :smile: I can see how much work you put into it!

Creepy eye Inty o.O…

Bumping this up!

Hi, @Intellection74.
So am planning to make a flappy bird game using a bird made of clone pixels. How will I make all the clone pixels do as a regular flappy bird?
Sorry if I bothered you. :D Please get back to me on this. Thanks!

@AwesomeNachos Ooh, that sounds really cool! I was actually going to do that with pixel textures a while ago, but never actually did it XD

Hmm... I tried something like this when I was remixing @axolotl's Nyan Cat Adventure game with a clone pixel art Nyan cat, but nothing really worked, because the clones would always stack on top of each other (so you need to find a way to have each individual clone move, but from it's original position). @t1_hopscotch made a draggable clone heart in this project, but my Nyan cat had to stay at the same X pos at all times, like the original game axolotl made. I'm not sure if t1's project will help you out much, but it's worth a try. :smile:

If all else fails, you could always try using pixel textures 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thanks! This really helped.
Guess I have to use emojis then. XD

You can use this if you want :+1: Good luck! I can't wait to see it when you're done :D