Your username: ThinBuffaloSr
Hopscotch Version: 3.10.0
What kind of device are you using?: iPad iOS 8.2
Description of the problem:
The When Bumps event acts as When Touching event
...when it's the event of a cloned object.
It doesn't matter what objects are bumping (ie, the cloned object doesn't have to be one of the bumped objects). The When Bumps event should fire once for each clone, but it fires continually when the requisite objects are touching.
Steps to make the problem happen:
1. Create a circle, square, and star.
2. Create clone of Circle
3. Under the Circle, add When Square bumps Star event with counter
4. Add Follow Finger for the Star
4. Add a text to report the counter value
5. Play project and drag the Star and Square to be touching. The counter will show that the event fires repeatedly
6. Edit project and add a long Wait after the counter in the Circle's When Bumps event
7. Play project and drag the Star and Square to be touching. This time (due the Wait block and the event routine not terminating quickly) the counter will show that the event only fires twice (once for each clone) as it was supposed to.
8. Edit project and remove Wait. Also remove Create a Clone.
9. Play project and drag the Star and Square to be touching. This time the counter will show that the event only fires once as it should.