Cliquey/Bragging

Okay, this subscription thing is kinda making people become braggy and cliquey. People talk about it in front of people that dont have it, there are topics so people that have the subscription can talk about it and more.This is cliquey/bragging thing is kind of being exclusive. I am not saying the subscription is bad, but it is a feature that you paid 7.99 for, it isnt like you were granted an oscar award. So I am just saying, don't let it get to your head. Just.... don't.

I agree!

It's like I'm better than you and richer ha ha

I think most people are just excited about having pictures, but I'll keep this topic in mind!

Ikr!!!! People have stated they have the subscription over 3 times. In one topic, in almost every reply

Yeah but just bc you are excited doesnt mean you can brag. I could be excited about getting a dog, but doesnt mean I get to brag about getting a dog.

well......
I got his because I had the rights of getting this for a week free trial.

Yes, but you kept it under wraps and didnt publicly shout it to the world.

Yes, people are really excited, just be careful not to brag.

Most people are just excited I think, including me!

I'm trying to not be bragging a lot but some other people are. Just accept that we are all excited and some people are just rlly gud at expressing that excitement :D

Excitement for new stuffz.

I don't think it's bragging.
I think the new update is awesome.
How is that bragging? :slight_smile:
Just because you say you have the update doesn't mean it's bragging.

I guess it's excitement from some people on one side and a bit of jealousy from some on the other side?

Yeah. :sweat_smile:
It's like if I walked up to you and said, "Hey! I got the minecraft update! It's so cool!" :sunglasses:
Is that bragging? I don't think so. It's not saying, "I'm better than you." Would this sentence make you feel bad?
In this situation, it's not bragging, but if it was like, "Hey, KVJ, you stinky pants, haha, you didn't get the minecraft update! Guess who did, ME! You know why? Cuz I'm better than you!"
This is bragging. It makes someone feel bad, and clearly states that they're better than someone else.
P.S. KVJ, I didn't mean anything I said in the example. It was just an example. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol I actually don't have the Monecraft update :joy:

That's true though and j haven't really seen any bragging!

Oh really? :0
Want me to change the example, if the example made you feel bad? :stuck_out_tongue:
The app I chose was completely random. :slight_smile:

Nope lol. I don't play Minecraft :sunglasses:

I agree to an extent. :slight_smile:

You should also be happy about it because it's something that they are proud of and I would not want to hurt them.

I think everyone is just excited.

We are excited that we got pictures.

Think about it this way: if you guys got the subscription, I'm sure you would be happy to. We are happy.

I don't think we're bragging. We're just talking about the new features. :slight_smile: