Clash of Creators Remastered

@Noland, we can’t tell you too much or it’ll make other people unequal

The rule is just one sentence, so go read it and decide if your game breaks the rule (:

5 Likes

Yea when the button multiplies

4 Likes

@Henry stop.
what will the others think about us? We don’t help them but we help Noland. And other people will ask us if their project is okay ._.

7 Likes

Sorry my bad… I will fix whatever I can then :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Does my game break any rules? (it has a plot twist in the end so I was just wondering)

3 Likes

‘you’ and ‘your’ is addressed to every participant reading this post, and ‘we’ and ‘our’ is the judges, @NTh3R, @FearlessPhoenix and @Henry.

To make everyone equal after what happened earlier and after @Potato’s request, one of the judges is allowed to tell you 1 problem in your project (if there’s problems). This only applies in this round, and we won’t mention anything if you don’t ask to check problems in your projects. This declaration isn’t official yet and you cannot use it as a justification or as a excuse before the other judge, @Henry and @FearlessPhoenix, both agrees with me, and also not official before this post gets linked or quoted, partially or fully, in the OP by @Henry.

This “check-in” will end 2022-01-01T04:59:59Z, but it ends automatically if @NTh3R deletes this post or if @Henry or @FearlessPhoenix removes completely the link or the quote to this post from the OP. You don’t have the check-in even if your request is on the waiting list and is posted before the deletion or before the quote/link from this post gets removed from the OP by one of the judges.

It’s not our problem if you didn’t see this post before the deadline/before this post gets deleted or removed from the OP.

Only the last version of this post applies.

@Henry n @FearlessPhoenix, like this post if you agree, reply if you disagree (:
i made it super strict because i don’t want these cases in the future

6 Likes

Ok well I asked so can you check as soon as possible? (Like what you did to @/Noland)

3 Likes

yes, in condition that:

5 Likes

Yes (I’m a bit confused rn I’m kinda feeling tired today, heh)

3 Likes

I understand

1 Like

can you add the new announcement in OP pls? so it starts right now
(bc you liked it so it means you agree, right?)

4 Likes

talking ‘bout this post

4 Likes

@Henry, you have to quote or give a link to the OP because i wrote that and i cannot undo

or @Potato won’t be happy ._.

4 Likes

also — i forgot to mention.
I disqualify myself, i’m too busy with irl. I’m keeping coding the red button tho, i just can’t finish before the deadline. That said, @anon68560021 is wins automatically if she submit a little something. Good luck y’all, remember deadline is 2022-01-01T04:59:00Z. You have your 5 seeds and spamlike if you submit a project before in time.

5 Likes

Wdym

Instert roblox deat.h sound

2 Likes

Tri-Angle Im sorry but I’m not to sure what your asking for me to do. Could you maybe reword your request for me?

Also sorry I have not been that active in this, iv been having a lot of family matters.

2 Likes

oof sorry to hear that

can you just add this link to the OP? Thx!

3 Likes

It is added

1 Like

@Potato i don’t see anything that breaks the rule in your project

can @Henry or @FearlessPhoenix confirm i’m not wrong?

4 Likes

I can confirm

1 Like