Clash of Creators Remastered

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@Henry and @anon82626866) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the latest #competitions-and-events or #shops-and-requests topics, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Clash of Creators Remastered

Hello Hopscotchers! Welcome to the Clash of the Creators. If you didn't know this was an old competition that I made.Thanks to the help of @Tri-Angle we have decided to revive this.

How it works
This is a tournament where Hopscotcher goes against Hopscotcher. The tournament looks like this
unnamed
There are 16 spots. People go against each other till 2 are left!

Poll

• I want to join
  • I don’t want to join

0 voters

Tags
@/PotatoesTag @/Antigravity @omtl

11 Likes

and finally… here are the prizes! All are handled by myself, but feel free to volunteer for adding more prizes!

Prize for Participation: 5 seeds + Spamlikes
Winner: 50 seeds from NTh3R and 25 seeds from Andpi!

12 Likes

Isn’t this already a thing?

6 Likes

It was a thing I did a while ago but i ended it because of lack of joins
Until Nth3R decided to revive it

6 Likes

Oh okay

6 Likes

I’d like to offer 25 seeds to the winner! (unless I can’t participate and give prizes, then disregard this post)

3 Likes

you certainly can participate + give price!

@/Awesome_E, would you mind if i ask you to edit “Winner: 50 seeds” to
<big><strong><em>Winner</em>: <del>50 seeds</del> from NTh3R and <del>25 seeds</del> from Andpi!</strong></big>

Thanks a lot!!!

5 Likes

Really hope I can join!

4 Likes

@Antigravity, we are at 8 participants, and there’s only 8 spots left! Remember that if you participate, so publishing at least 1 project for the competition, you receive automatically 5 seeds + spamlike, no matter if you win or lose!

I really want to accomplish a successful competition (first comp ever so it’s a “collab” with Henry), so thank you in advance (:

13 Likes

I joined!

Can’t wait!

6 Likes

@Henry do you want to stop people from joining the comp? because if we have an odd number of participants, eg 13 or 15, it’ll be… creepy

i’m saying that because i don’t think more people will participate

The competition will be the same but in the last round, 3 people are against each other

6 Likes

maybe we should wait 1-2 more week then we can adjust it as needed

5 Likes

1-2 weeks!?!?!?! Or you could just wait till 1 more person joins :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

theres 16 spots and only 11 people have joined

4 Likes

You could tag omtl?

4 Likes

@William04GamerA can you tag omtl in the original post

6 Likes

It looks like it already has been done:

The general practice is to tag OMTL once per topic.

5 Likes

it was a valid request haha, i just beat ya to the edit :PP

6 Likes

Ah, I see :D

7 Likes

no definitely not
this is how comp lose interest in comps

i, or you, can participate too tho

or just wait for one last person and we join too

3 Likes