Circle The Dot: Help!

game
intellection74
clones
helpwithcode

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I'm gonna check it out! :D

@Intellection74, the issue is that it's supposed to turn orange, but turning the dot above it orange, instead?

You need to create values making sure that there is only one orange dot.

Or just change the color of the orange dots to blue, and the blue dots to orange...

Idk

EDIT: Nevermind

@Intellection74, sorry for so many questions, but what purpose does the "A1", etc. value have? I can't seem to find its purpose in either the project or the explanation.

Ah, I think I know what's happening. I don't want to mess anything up when trying, but could you put the full code that the first circle (A1) has into the second circle (A2)?

Whoops, I meant the third dot (A3). I just need you to input the... Well, I'll try to do it myself, one second.

Hmm... I think that the best (easiest to code) way to create this game is to use clones. Then you don't have to redo each change in the dot code 80 times. Then we could just use

clone tap detection

(Check Once if (√((LastTouchX–Xpos)^2)+((LastTouchY–Ypos)^2))<[circle radius]) (it's not as complicated as it might look, it's just the Pythagorean Theorem)

for both the

blue ball AI

Having the blue ball be a separate entity, and make it move in a random direction (of the 6 possible), and then make the clones check if they are within the balls radius, and if they are, check if they are orange, and if they are, make the blue balls go back again and try another direction.

and the orange tap thingy.

You are welcome! Just tell me if you need any more help (insert mix between :smiley: and :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: here)!
considering to put topic on watching because he wants to code in this awesome challenge of a game

Thanks for the tag! I was actually just thinking about that! :D (remember a while ago you asked me to do it...:grimacing::grimacing:) But I have a lot of ideas as to how to do it, just need to go work on it. XD :D COAN's idea looks amazing, I'm going to experiment with a couple different ways! :D This is going to be awesome! :D

And...
what happened to your profile picture @CreationsOfaNoob?!?! :000

Did it get Maltesified?!

Hmmmm...it will let me do it! Would you like me to insert it for you? :D It's weird, lately people have been saying they have device specific problems. Hopefully it doesn't stay that way! (This is not your project, I randomly started a new project!) But it might be draft specific....I'll go see :thinking:

Good! :D

If there's too many layers in the equation, create a value to represent on of the values, so you can eliminate one layer easily. :D I do this sometimes! (I'm not sure if it works efficiently, but oh well XD) :D

It works on your phone but not iPad...? That's really strange, maybe you should contact THT? D:

The iPhone version allows much more layers on top of each other than the iPad (I tested, but it gets slower and slower to add new operations as they increase). You can of course do @Bananadog'strick with values, but that will probably make the project slower (no offense). I used to do that before I found out this new trick.
You drag out the third operation in another block, like turn or something, just to have a place to store it. Then, you continue adding more operations (if needed, (probably with this algorithm) do these steps again) until you're done.
Now just simply drag it back to the original "math block".