Christmas Dash Game! Posted! Check it out now!

Christmas Game Link! That is the final version of the project! "Christmas Dash"
What would you rate it...

0voters

Votes are public.

@BaconStudios @Maddy12 @aabb1111 @Sweetlina @IShallNotBeNamed @CreationsOfaNoob @KoalaKrazy

10 Likes

I voted 5 if 10 was the best. The background takes a long time to load and when you jump it is a little glitchy, also, it takes a long time to "load" the game. If you die then you need to wait another minute to play it again. If you fix these problems then I will vote 10!:grinning:

2 Likes

It only takes about 15 seconds to load, and within that time you can get your face and color ready, and read the how to play. And it isn't laggy for me at all when it jumps.

When I finish the game, I will add.a button or something, where you can reset without restarting the project.
Then when I finish the game, I will edit this.

3 Likes

Oh. My iPad must be really bad then.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Idk, because on a different one of my games, the character went pretty fast, and on others it went slower. Probably because of the generation of the iPad :confused:

3 Likes

Maybe, my iPad was made at least 4 years ago.

3 Likes

I have the iPadPro which is pretty fast working, so that is probably why it works for me so well.

2 Likes

Okay, is there any way I can revote?

1 Like

Yes you can re-vote, lol

1 Like

I think it's good, I voted 8 out of 10 because the character jumps so slow and I think you need to fix that but otherwise your game is awesome! Just like my name AwesomeBlossom

1 Like

Yeh congrats on your featured. And I think it's your iPad Generation because it goes at a good speed for me. So it stinks, because it makes it hard for me to test without a different generation of an iPad.

2 Likes

Thank you

But anyway I think so too. My iPad is really old it's a school iPad, my home iPad is died. I gonna revote to 10. :c

2 Likes

Um thx xD I wish that either everyone's, iPad could b \e as fast as mine, or um idk.

2 Likes

Nice, but it's a bit laggy for me, and maybe you should have everything become accessible after the loading is done. =)

1 Like

You are talking about the 2 selectors right? Because I thought that it would be good, that people could select their face and color, as the background was loading. Make sense?

1 Like

I meant the play button, actually.

1 Like

What about the play button?

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not, but it showed up before it was done loading.

1 Like

Yeh i]on my iPad it didn't do that, and on others it did. Since you have a different device, can you try to get it so it starts to appear when that loading disappears. Thanks -Dylan329

1 Like

Anyone wanna help test the final version when completed for bugs/glitches

@IShallNotBeNamed
@Silver_girl
@FreshGuppy
@KoalaKrazy
@Intellection74
@TheRealBlah
@aabb1111
@Petrichor
@Maddy12

Anyone wanna help test it. I will give the link maybe tomorrow or Thursday, if it's ready.
The score, gets updated like a second or two late.

Please tag me if you want to help!

5 Likes