Christmas characters?

ideas

I know that there are Halloween characters but wouldn't it be cool if there were Christmas characters. Some of my ideas are that banyan gets a star on top of him/her and tinsel and lights, another one has santas hat on and a beard etc. So what does everyone think?

Great idea!:grinning::grinning::grinning: @Blue72

Great idea @Blue72 ! I think that would be kinda fun! :wink:

It would be an awesome idea! :grinning:

Wow @magmaPOP this looks so cool:+1:🏻:+1:🏻

Awesome idea!!! Love it!

It would be SO MUCH BETTER as I don't celebrate Halloween and never will. (I'm Christian/jewish(in my opinion, a mix of both.).) :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

I didn't know there was such people who has two religions...

But the idea of Christmas characters are awesome! :slightly_smiling:

Well, I do I do more Christian holidays, and I do Jewish religion. :slightly_smiling:🙃:slightly_smiling:🙃

Anyways, we could have like an elf frog! Sorry for the ugly speech bubble, couldn't find better ones.

And we can have Chillana with a special Christmas winter hat! I didn't center the hat though. :confounded:

I have 2 maybe Stargirl and cosmic Cody as mrs and mr Santa Claus!

I love all your ideas @iReesesCup and @Rawrbear ! Although I ALSO don't celebrate Christmas (yep, I don't), I would love to see the Christmas version of characters like these.

Can we make some Aussie (Australian) versions? Like instead of snow do some hot days.... As well as the snow picures..:sunny: :snowflake:

You mean summer version of all the characters? That's cool! (was that a pun?)

P.s. Long time no see @Isaacwotwot ! Welcome back!

Long time no see definitely! Yea it could be a pun. And yes that's practically what I meant! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :santa:

Or maybe something like this:

These are all awesome, guys! Maybe they can be (and they're probably not going to) special themed characters, like this! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

These edits of characters are awesome! Perhaps every major holiday, the Hopscotch Team releases some themed Hopscotch characters for a limited time? That'd be awesome! We could do Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years Day, etc. They can last for a week or so?

If they do every holiday..

You know how you put in your birthday when you make an account? What if you get special characters on your birthday! :smiley: