Christmas challenge there will be prizes

hopscotch

Christmas is near and I want people to celebrate by making a cool Christmas hopscotch project winner will get prizes from me! I know you think I cannot give good prizes but I promise you will like these just publish the project with #AHC15 I will look at each one

I have a christmas contest. I might join this if you keep it still going after I said I already created a contest that started December 2 or 3rd

Ok 20 characters 20 20

Does anyone else want to join

Anybody at all :disappointed: I feel lonely doing one all by my self

Anybody at all please :pensive:

@GiraffeProductions do you think will no one is joining mine?

No. People might join yours I'm not sure.

@GiraffeProductions but everyone is joining yours do you even have prizes?

Does anyone want to join at al? :frowning:

I want to join! This sounds fun!

Thanks! @JonnyGamer finally someone joined do you want to collaborate with me or someone else, or make one by your self I am making A project called Christmas Day adventure where you are a kid trying to find out who stop Christmas from happening

Anybody else want to join

Does anyone else want to join please

It sounds fun ill join:smile:

@DreamyLemon ok do you want to work with me or someone else or just do it your self I am making a game called Christmas Day adventure where you try to save Christmas

I'm joining, if you look at my user thing and topics you couls help me... (ps i m doing by meself until im finished

Woah! I want to join! Might make something other than a drawing... Can I make two entries?

I'm not sure, though I would think so, and if you aren't , create a backup account

@LotsaPizza and @Stampys_fans do you want to collaborate with me or make your own?