Chip Inc© [Coded Requests]

Hello and welcome to Chip Inc©! The Chip company that will make chips today, tomorrow, and Tuesday!

Here at Chip Inc© we think it’s important that all customers get their chip needs met and we strive for chip excellence across all our products, so we make sure to meet and exceed the quality standards of crisp based food sources

What do we do?
Chip Inc© is here to bring you chips! By filling out an order form, you can get your custom made chips delivered right to you from the comfort of your home!
(Or in other words, we make various food shape and trail arts for you, and put them in our shop as well!)

Order form!
this is optional, but it looks cool lol, just tag @LunarEclispe or @Temmy with your chip order.
Order name:
Chip Flavor!
packaging? (Stack, bag, crate, treasure chest, or custom/none!)
Size/Amount: (smol/small/medium/slightly larger/pricey/large/extra large/family size/giganto)
shape art/trail art?
extra info:

Delivery:
Thanks to the partnership with Temmy Catt’s Shipping Co©, we’re shipping your products directly to you are, wherever you are! (Except underwater)

Employees:
LunarEclipse: CEO and Owner of Chip Inc©
Temmy: Captain of the sailing division, and Owner of Temmy Catt’s Shipping co©

Our To-Go chip warehouse!
(Link placeholder 1)
——
The main store!
(Link placeholder 2)

Our Chip Inc© hs account!
(Link 3, also not made yet. But soon!)

Tomorrow I’ll finish setting things up and the main store will open, and we will start taking orders! You can reserve orders now if you’d like as well, but there will be a bit of delay while I get the rest of the store setup.
And that’s most of it! You can place orders, and we’ll design and send you your chips. Happy eating!

11 Likes

Taking first post for later, basically you make orders and e we deliver them in the form of trail and shape art, out other forms as well! Well also have some auto updating shops that you can visit as well.

5 Likes

Cool m8! Maybe I’ll order something.

3 Likes

I have to admit this is pretty cool

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks, but I can’t are all the credit, this is lunareclipses business, I just made the topic lol

And I’ll get your order tomorrow most likely, I got to sleep and do setup

3 Likes

This is making me hungry lol. I might request if I get any ideas.

2 Likes

np

okee
thanks

2 Likes

lol just reading this i knew this was going to be a cool and weird topic

2 Likes

Mhm, who needs a bathroom redo when you have sour cream and onion chips?

3 Likes

Alright, thanks so much for helping me with this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha you’re welcome! If you can make an account for us I’d be happy to get the main shop setup. Basically it’ll be an updating link so we can just make changes and It’ll work!

3 Likes

Here you are : D
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11501il2pw

2 Likes

Awesome!

Wait
How do I get in the account lol
Can you share the pass and delete it after i Get it?

3 Likes

Are you on right now?

3 Likes

Aww I guess I can’t order
Cool tho

1 Like

Yeah

Go ahead
Just delete it a few seconds after you post

2 Likes

Awesome!

Ok so basically the main store will just be a draft that you can edit and the changes will automatically apply to the link, so we can just add something in then post an update about it

@ExplodingDucks can’t deliver underwater in person, must stay away from the crab squids

Well just send your package via drone

3 Likes

Delivery forum.

Thanks

1 Like

Order received, delivery within 1-3 days!

2 Likes