ChickenProduction’s General topic! 🐔 (meme friendly (coolio- GweTV)) #chickenproductions7 Topic of Generalness as any GT

general_topic
chickenproductions7

@ChickenProductions7

I am going to make another one if this one fills up. (But it probably never will
@discobot thanks

#chickenproductions7

Fearless's General Topic '\(^_^)/' FP IS BEST | FP IS AMAZING (A_Metalhead, CWAB, GZ, Kayro,Themasterofairjitzu,KVJ, Xman, Tankt, CoM, GweTV, HH, and Apricity agree but Kayro(supposedly)agrees more than all of them.6 agrees more than Kayro)
GweTV's General Topic (many memes) (fun with Hopscotcher) (fun with GweTV too) (SUB TO PEWDS -Fuwa)(GweTV has some of the best music taste here + is just generally awesome =D -Fearless)

Don’t you already have one of these?

Someone was feeling mean and reported it. I do not know at all why.

And Staff still removed it :sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sleepy::sleepy::cry::cry::sob::sob::thinking::thinking:

Was there anything offensive you were saying in it?

No. I just said stuff like “this is my general topic” and tagged OMTL

You can’t tag omtl for general topics

You can’t tag omtl in general topics. That’s prob why.

You can’t tag @omtl on general topics.

Your title doesn’t have to say “(Pls don’t flag)”. I also got you a sweet new tag for your topics! :smiley:

Hello! Like other people already said, it might be because that you tagged the OMTL in the top post or another reason. Do you remember which leader it was?

If you are wondering about the guidelines for the OMTL, they can be found here.

Hello there

I am Ben Kenobi

jk I am GweTV

Why not???

Because it’ll be considered spam ig

Take a read at the @omtl guidelines.

Oh…

Rip this one, going to bed. see y’all.

#chickenproductions7

Lol.

@ChickenProductions7 I’m saying that you don’t have to ask people not to report or flag it. It looks nicer without those, doesn’t it?