Chickengirl's famous gt (but Kayro sometimes lives here too)

minecraft
general_topic
🏳️‍🌈❤️🌈
swindle-lives
‮cipot_lareneg

Yeah lol
Like Kr kinda, all her new accounts and others were impossible to tell the difference

The uhh accessories i have on everyone

image image imageimage image image image image image imageimage image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

I mean like not kay & co bc I know her well, but theres like ten users who’ve joined in the last few months that really don’t have distinguishable personalities/art styles and i only really know who they are if they’ve done something like commit art theft on three occassions

That man has an owl on his head, incredible

Lol
When trending was on a while ago you would only see new artists over and over and I dunno about you but I kinda forget about them, because they rarely post another project sometimes lol

Its a stuffed owl but he has it on while doing fancy sword tricks

i n c r e d i b l e !

That’s really cool and intriguing lol

Freaking superb you funky little fire emblem character!

Ok wait does anyone know the formula for surface area of a pyramid

Width times height divided by two?
That’s triangle lol, I’m way younger so that’s all I know

Supurb!

Hm isn’t it base times height divided by two (of one of the triangular sides) and then u multiply that by four. And then u find the area the square base of the pyramid and add it all together. I’m probably wrong bc I don’t know math well lol xd

I want to draw two or three of the minecraft girls but dont know which ones to choose. Do you have any suggestions?

Idk just go to the Ref post and pick whichever ones look easiest/most fun 2 draw uwu

Is it okay if I could code one of them when my drafts are finished?

Yeah sure :))

Thanks!
Anyone particular?
Like lol any ships with them?

The ships so far are uh magma cube x blaze, skeleton x cavespider, ender dragon x wither, slime x bat, tropical fish x salmon, uuuh ghast x husk I dont remember them all :ppp
Anyway u can just do whatever u want

Okay
Lol this will be done later because I need to clear my drafts

Here are the drawings!
Cave spider and bat girls

Wither girl

Sorry for the bad lighting