Chickengirl's famous gt (but Kayro sometimes lives here too)

general_topic
🏳️‍🌈❤️🌈
cg-was_here🏳️‍🌈
kayro-is-cool
swindle-lives

I mean mooshrooms are pretty cool.

Oh yeah mooshrooms are awesome

Dibs on the phantom.

Wither Skeletons are entirely black, taller than regular skeletons, carry stone swords, and inflict the wither effect. You drew a regular skeleton.

You obviously have done no research whatsoever.

Umm… no I said it’s thyme to draw the witherskele, I knew all that stuff about witherskels. I am planning on drawing the witherskele tomorrow, (I start 2 hours late, how was ur day off Healey?) I’ve been looking up better references for hoods.

I’m planning on creating a skeleton named Capprio to fit into -Healing-'s universe.

Ok? But umm, thought they were like crystal skeletons.

Kay, stop trying to prove something.

I’m not also, I’m glad you came with me.

He’s sort of a combination of a Crystal and a Skeleton. His crystal is turquoise.
turquoise

I haven’t gotten to designing him yet. I’m working on his personality.

k. wanna take this to my GT? (TSRoli one)

Yes.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

THIS IS EVERYTHING I FEAR IDK WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE WHO MADE THIS BUT I WANT THEM DEAD NO PLEASE GOD NO DONT DO THIS TO ME

OK FIRST OF ALL THIS IS AWFUL AMD SECOND OF ALL THERE IS NO CHARACTER NAMED JOHN HAMILTON IN THE MUSICAL I KNOW FOR A FAVT SO W HAT

‘MEGS AS WASHINGTON (he’s a dad)’ HES A WAR CRIMINAL JESSICA

I DOMT KNOW WHICH ONE OF THESE IS WORSE

This makes me so upset

RODIMUS AND H*MILTON DO NOT HAVE THE SAME ENERGY THIS PERSON IS BANNED FROM THE LOST LIGHT FANDOM FOREVER

I want to mine straight down to the void

God help us all

Idk anything about transformers but at least Rodimus never owned slaves

so who’s doing who as minecraft girls?