Chemistree & Willowmoon's Game Shop! ✨

Important Stuff

Stuff Chem and I need to save in case we need it

Commission Receipt

Commission receipt: [Shop Owner Username] finished a commission for [Commissioner] for [commission details]

Thank you for using Chemistree and Willowmoon’s Hopscotch Wbsit Shop!! Your payment(s) have been received, and the commission has been finished. We hope you enjoy the results! If you don’t, you’ll get your money back, guaranteed!

8 Likes

I like big books about magical dragon-foxes

I have no idea why I said that but here you go!

4 Likes

Thanks for your order! We’ve seen it and we’ll get right on it. You’ll be sent a receipt when the project is done and you can pay, or you can pay now! Whatever works for you. Just let us know what you would like to do.

4 Likes

How do you even pay in balloons

4 Likes

I have a question what are ballonns for?

3 Likes

Note

Due to some recent confusion on th topic of balloons, here’s a handy link to the topic that explains balloons

If you want to buy something from our shop using balloons, tag @/rawrbear with a transfer statement, like this:

@/Rawrbear, I want to split [product price] balloons between @chemistree and @Willowmoon for [product name]!

2 Likes

ooh very awesome shop! super creative idea :))

4 Likes

Thanks! I have a little experience with websites, and I really admired Chem’s coding skills with trail/shape/pixel art, so I figure this was the best way to combine them
the shop collab was Chem’s idea tho :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just realized I misspelled Chem’s name in the logo :sob:

I spelled it c-h-e-m-s-i-t-r-e-e not c-h-e-m-i-s-t-r-e-e

5 Likes

Willow I’m very impressed with your photo editing skills

4 Likes

It is graphic design with canva.com not photo editing, but thank you haha!

I basically just choose a background and add graphics + elements based on whatever the them of what I’m working on is.

4 Likes

Oh

Still very cool!

3 Likes

haha its fine i guess i’ll wait another year and change my user to chemsitree :wink:

1 Like

Order Confirmation For Websites

Once you enter your commission/order a prompt will ask for a passcode, type in the password you’ve received. It should lead you to your website template. This is done to prevent plagiarism.

@Willowmoon do you approve?

4 Likes

Also if you have advanced mode you can just do:

When ((username) = (chemistree))
Set (variable) to (1)
End

3 Likes

Def approved - :white_check_mark: - sounds epico. That’s super smart.

I do have advanced mode so that could work too

2 Likes

So the websites will be hs coded?

2 Likes

Correct! As will most graphics, except my pixel arts

2 Likes

@PumpkinGirl please add this under “order form” in the op, thank you

3 Likes

Ooh nice! I do not think I will purchase any websites but I do quite like websites in hopscotch. It would be awesome if you make occasional posts with any tips you discover while making websites for this! Juts an idea lol

2 Likes