Chemistree & Willowmoon's Game Shop! ✨

:+1: Once you finish Pandyy’s chair your can claim your monthly 4 balloons from Rawrbear

1 Like

Just to clear things up, you want a pixel art of a chair in the app or do you want one made on pixilart and then transfered as an image into the app?

2 Likes

I’ll work on an advertisement for now bc pandyy hasn’t replied yet
Congrats on top gardens btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

:+1: I’m gonna work on a parallel project for this shop

Basically listing what we sell + how to order on the forum. there isn’t really a way for people to buy from the app without using the forum, since balloons are forum-only and only seed devs can give seeds, and all the seed devs are on the forum

2 Likes

I’ll create a small piece on pixilart and canva to showcase our stuff if you’d like

1 Like

Hey shoppers! @Rawrbear, the creator of the currency we use, Balloons, recently posted this update. For anyone who hasn’t seen/used Balloons before, here’s a quick explanation:

Chem and I decided to use the currency to support Rawrbear’s super cool new idea and also as a neat alternative to seeds, for people who either don’t have the sub and can’t spend the money to buy seeds, or broke subscribers. We know most of you aren’t familiar with this idea, but let’s work together to use it as much as we can, to support not only @Rawrbear, but also all the people who don’t have seeds!
If you’d like to pay us for your order using balloons, visit Rawrbear’s neat currency topic and post this:

@Rawrbear, I’d like to split [product price] between @chemistree and @Willowmoon for [product name]

And in case you’re wondering, no, I’m sorry, we can’t do this for you. As you can see in the original quote I added at the top, Rawrbear will now only be accepting transfer statements if the buyer asks for it. (Here’s the link to the post where Rawrbear explains this)

Thank you guys for understanding. We love you guys very much and we’re super excited to be bringing this shop to you. Thanks for understanding!

If you still want to pay with seeds, that’s fine too, and Chem and I will gladly accept that.

@thecmstudios boop, can you edit this into the second post please?

I posted this in the wrong topic :flushed:

2 Likes

app.

2 Likes

Pandyy - yep, I posted it in the currency topic by accident originally :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

alright, might take a while bc I haven’t made one in ages

2 Likes

thanks!

Sure, sounds great! If you want, we can both make something to add to it!

2 Likes

Alright! You can make a canva and i’ll make the pixel art. Someone adds them in and we remix our project to post on both accounts

2 Likes

:+1: you can make the project base - I know you want to make something for the shop, and not just a commission :slight_smile:

did you like my commission log idea?

2 Likes

Yes, it keeps everything neat and organized! Keep up the good work :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks! As scatterbrained and unorganized as I am, when I want something organized, it will be.

2 Likes

a chair was the thing that came first to my mind lol

2 Likes

Nice choice lol and thanks for supporting us

1 Like

@chemistree new product idea: Project Advertisement (in the form of a project for a poster from canva)

2 Likes

also, can I get kudos for spelling your user correctly this time around? /hj /lh

1 Like

Yup we should note these down and once we reach 3 new ideas we’ll edit them into the op (it saves the leads time lol)

Good job, have a cookie :cookie:

That’s super smart - I’ll write it down

yes please /lh

1 Like