“Check out our menu" - Coding Café ☕

They show up on their profile, but nobody in the play tab can see them unless they follow my brothers on the app.

5 Likes

You can try nominating them here

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/nominate-your-project/54391?u=thecmstudios

3 Likes

That’s just how hopscotch works now

3 Likes

I know. And it’s a system that turns away new-comers.

5 Likes

The problem is, I want to get friends on Hopscotch whose parents strongly dislike any online chat forum and who I won’t be seeing enough to always nominate their cool projects.

4 Likes

If anyone has an idea on how this could be fixed, I want to know, because I have been looking for the answer to this problem for a bit now.

2 Likes

I don’t know other than to nominate their projects on here for them

2 Likes

What if Hopscotch had a button in the play tab that, when tapped, would give you a brief list of 4 or so randomly chosen projects that were recently published?

Kind of like Google’s “I’m Feeling Lucky” button.

6 Likes

Lol, that would be fun. I just had a wonderful idea on how to fix the system. I’m creating a topic on how to fix Hopscotch.

4 Likes

That would be awesome.

2 Likes

And here it is loyal customers of the café:

6 Likes

It a shame your friends can’t join the forum- but totally understandable:) however you could share their usernames and projects with the rest of us here- increasing the chances of their projects being seen, and possibly nominated?

3 Likes

I have a solution to the problem here:

3 Likes

Heyo loyal coders of the café. I have another question.

Does anyone know a good place to learn R programming?

3 Likes

I guess you have weekly code-medy now

3 Likes

What? What do you mean by “medy”

2 Likes

”This is the time where we put our palms into our foreheads”

4 Likes

Comedy

Code-medy

5 Likes

Oh :man_facepalming:t4: Oof… ok…

4 Likes

Alright everyone, I updated my About Me section. It’s a really fun read if I do say so myself (which I do).

4 Likes