iOS version?

2 Likes

iOS 10.3.3

2 Likes

Same here.
iOS 10.3.3

We’re basically using the same device n iOS. That’s probably the problem

6 Likes

Yeah that might be the issue then. Do new shapes work in a web browser?

5 Likes

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/10d1bupm84
@Awesome_E any ideas why I can’t create more than one clone of the glasses and why the projects runs slow in general? Too many images?

Something you can fix?

2 Likes

I will check that

1 Like

Thanks! I barely use the new editor at all, so I’m unaware of what bugs and limits it has :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sorry, I’m not able to open the menu. Am I doing something wrong? I only tried tapping the editor button but it didn’t work

1 Like

No, that is not implemented, but try cloning the glasses.

1 Like

@William04GamerA

I just figured that out. I’ll get the screenshots of updated code (can’t remix w/o sub)

Have the iPad pressed and not pressed in a control object. Everything else, update your project to that.

I’d also love to see an implementation of drag to size as well as drag to rotate (see tbsr’s profile for the drag rotate)

1 Like

Yeah, but I am missing the ability to add custom text and trails above images. If that was possible, I would probably be making this a bit more advanced :slight_smile:

A remix would be highly appreciated as well!

1 Like

Can’t remix (no subscription + images)

You can try to make a keyboard :slight_smile:

I have a one object one, but it’s too small and isn’t scalable yet.
@William04GamerA

2 Likes

Aw man, I really miss being able to use the Hopscotch app… Those screenshots make me feel homesick (Hopscotch is home)

3 Likes

Aw, why aren’t you able to use it?

2 Likes

Well, I’m only unable to use the two things that I always use, shapes and text… If I could gain access to shapes again, I want to create a project with machine learning…

3 Likes

I’ll make a project containing all of the old shapes, you should be able to use those just fine. It’s just that’s set width and height requires you to mess with whitespace

2 Likes

You think you could link that to me?

3 Likes

Secret Blocks v0.6

Yup, just publish and unpublish.
@Yusamac205 done

3 Likes

Thanks! You’re definitely awesome E!

Let me test this really quick…

2 Likes

It’s not showing up. It’s not working.

2 Likes