Channel Images?

art
drawing

Ok, this isn’t really a bug, but when you have your project picture when you are about to publish zoomed out, ready to post, then you click a channel, it zooms in again. It’s kind of annoying if you have a fully finished drawing, and you tap “#art,” and you tap publish without zooming out again, so it’s really zoomed in and people can’t see the whole picture. Could this effect be removed?

:warning:️DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW HOPSCOTCH IS NOT FOR ART AND CODING ONLY PLEASE, THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT, I WILL FLAG YOU⚠️

I’ve experienced this before, but it’s not too big. I think they should work on the draft problem, first. Its not too big at the moment.

yeah I get what you mean. But it’s no that big of a deal

They fixed the draft problem two days ago.

they did? whelp, I’m apparently behind. but that’s nice XD

still, they might have other big bugs XP

YeaH… But if you’ve spent an hour working on drawing something and that happens… oOF

Yeah but it doesn’t completly erase it…it just zooms in, make it zoom out.

I find it super annoying when I get the perfect shot (with trail art)
So yeah I find it annoying

But you sometimes forget…then you would have to redraw it…after you threw your device at a wall

For me, it happens every time and it isn’t annoying me, but it could be smoother if it was fixed.

Yet more reasons for cloud variables, you would be able to open the project and see the drawing

F L A M I N G O
Berd

@William04GamerA - I agree!