Change My Username - Request

HEY SO WHATS UP PEEPS I MISSED YOU!!! ;-;

Ok so I know it can be manually changed because I saw it on a Discourse post. So apperantly there is a “3 day grace period” when you join to change your username. Now most of us knew that. But the problem is, I’ve been here like 2 gazillion years, so I can’t change my username myself. Now from my AMAZING INTEL I have learned that the staff CAN CHANGE THE USERNAME somehow. Now there’s 3 possible scenarios here.

1. The staff can change the usernames.
  2. The name can be changed, but only by changing the grace period which would allow everyone to change their name
  3. The article is FAKE

So hopefully it’s case 1. So if anyone knows anything, help would be really appreciated.

@OMTL

Ok

Ok

Ok.

Ok…

I don’t know anything about this – I think that @lollypopcorn or @t1_hopscotch may be able to help out.

Although as far as I understand, the name cannot be changed unless it’s been under three days and you haven’t posted anything.

Bald men in black suits show up to your house

Zachyswag is never seen again

And yet here I am

Thanks a lot :blush:

Your welcome :slight_smile:

This is me while I write the post:
writes post
"Oh, five replies – wow!"
reads replies
Paige1212 says "ok"
Zachyswag says "ok"
Koalakrazy says "ok"
Glam_unicorn says “ok”

XD

Lol even then 5 replies is still like not super duper amazing. And 1 of the replies is the topic itself. Lol

Ok…

Ok…

Ok…

Ok… we’re done cuz this is filling the replies

Ok…?

Ok

Oak, hay

@Zachyswag from what I know, moderators can change your username anytime, although they usually don’t because it breaks the tag system. I can try to find more information on this if you want :)

The staff can change usernames.

In fact, it was recently done.