Change default text color

I have need struggling over this for a long time. The default color of text is black but not the same shade. They are so similar that most people don’t realize. What I’m proposing is just making the default text color black. Straight up black. The pic below shows what I am talking about.

• We need to change this
  • We don’t need to change this

0 voters

15 Likes

What? I’m confused

5 Likes

Oh nevermind, got ya

5 Likes

Hey, Rap!
Nice idea!
I never noticed it but I gotta say I’m fine with it.
But it’ll be a nice change but a small one.
And it’s not that hard to switch the colours.
But if you want to suggest ideas for the app, this one doesn’t really change much.
3rd Post

6 Likes

Yes but it makes people’s projects really dis colored because if the is a black object the text looks really funky because it’s lighter.

6 Likes

I don’t see the difference and the big deal.

4 Likes

yeah, there’s a big difference on a black screen. I’d love to see this changing

4 Likes

9 Likes

I think the cause of that is that, in the past, the preset HS color for “black” was that lighter color. They finally changed the trail color to be more of a #000000, but I guess they ever changed the default text.

10 Likes

I noticed this but don’t make a lot of text on black backgrounds so it doesn’t bother me much.

4 Likes

It’s a super big difference

6 Likes

For those who are curious, the default color is HSB(306,19,20)

7 Likes

Small change but definitely worth!

9 Likes

yes this annoys me so much lol

3 Likes

We need this
In my opinion putting the default colour text on a black background makes it look ugly

3 Likes

Yeah ive noticed that before :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, i always forget to change it! I think its so you can still see it if you change bg to black. But you can’t even pick that color otherwise

1 Like

Yeah this is very annoying, i hav noticed as well

2 Likes

I know this problem (found it a long time ago) but I honestly think it’s kinda cool, I mean I’m fine with having to change the colour

2 Likes

I think it’s cool with some nostalgia (back when pale black wasn’t an available color), but I certainly see what you mean. It would be cool to be able to select this yourself actually, in your settings (which color you want to have as the default)

4 Likes