Challenge Math and Brain Teaser Problems!

Sounds good!
I'll create the topic when I get home
(on a bus..)

^ it's a little person

But do you want a hint?

Okay. No, no clues yet.

Okay then. I'll just give you a brain trainer

Is this some trick question?

Is the answer...

13770 cube feet? Or something

Yeah, I think it's just multiplication
I'm gonna create a really interesting one..

New brain teaser! Difficulty 4/10. I was seriously stumped by this one, I gave up and checked the solution.

Can you find a path so that the mouse eats every vegetable and exits without entering any rooms twice?

Remember to put your guesses in [spoiler][/spoiler] tags!

Woah! That's awesome! I'm going to try that!
Solve this one:
Square FGHI

That reminds me of the Bridges of Königsberg sort of problems :D, I have a question: Are they all vegetables? :thinking: if it spoils the answer, don't tell me though.

And reminds me of the 'draw this image without lifting your pencil' diagrams, and the puzzle for the 8th gym leader in Pokemon Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire :grin::laughing::stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, that's advanced. Not sure if I know how to solve that. I'll try, though

@t1_hopscotch, about your question, no it doesn't matter if they are really vegetables or not

That's exactly what I thought! Idk if this problem has a solution. It's very tricky..

Okay thanks! I thought it might be saying some of the rooms you don't have to visit or something as a trick XD

And yeah @JonnyGamer :D

For that problem, it is not possible if there are more than two nodes with an odd number of edges coming out of them. According to that, this is not possible then... :thinking: I haven't been able to find anything either.

:smiley: I always like seeing you come up with problems :smile:

I did this quickly so I skipped a few bits of extra explanation for working out & I don't know if I stuffed up anywhere

Edit: hi @Sweetlina! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I've been seeing you!

Hello! I don't know what's going on! I am just liking the post!

Awesome! I'll check you're solution!
(I didn't see solve it.. :sweat_smile:)

You can just take your time to solve it yourself! and we can work through the problem together to check afterwards too if you like :smiley:

It wouldn't be a hole if you put dirt in it...

Wow, this is my best topic yet! Thanks to all!

Brain teasers, eh? (Please dont answer if you know the answer please :slight_smile:)

1) I fly without wings, I cry without eyes. What am I?
2) A bus driver was heading down a street. He went right past a stop sign without stopping, he turned left where there was a "no left turn" sign, and he went the wrong way on a one-way street. Then he went on the left side of the road past a cop car. Still, he didn't break any traffic laws. Why not?
3) The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?

Here's the topic
oh, you might've known that already :sweat_smile: