Celebrating Hopscotch's 8th Anniversary!

Hey Hopscotchers,

Do you know that April 16 is Hopscotch’s 8th Birthday? To celebrate Hopscotch’s birthday, we have a surprise sale for you!

ENTER SURPRISE SALE

We have heard that some Hopscotchers are on their school devices, so they cannot make purchases via Apple, so we decided to have a web-only sale! We are giving you bonus seeds and subscription days when you purchase via our web link. Already have a subscription? No worries - you can still buy a subscription, and we will add it to your account so that it activates after your current subscription expires. You can also purchase this to gift to another person, just make sure to email us their username! (P.S. You’re allowed to purchase multiple items :D)

Hopscotch Web Store Link: bit.ly/Hopscotch8

Note: All prices are in USD. Sales end on April 30, 2021.

After Your Purchase
Please email us at hello@gethopscotch.com with your Hopscotch Username, and we will add your purchases to your account.

34 Likes

cool

8 Likes

Cool. I’m still not buying anything though.

Second post

5 Likes

Very cool! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

:notes::notes:
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear HOpscOtch…
Happy birthday to you.
:notes::notes:

8 Likes

Yay!

3 Likes

When you buy something in the webstore: Do you have to put in your username or something or you have to put in your email and password you use in the app

2 Likes

You can put either the email that can reach you or the email that is associated with your account. As long as you email us later to let us know who you are!

11 Likes

Can I do this even though I have a subscription and just want to extend it?

3 Likes

I would but could I get it for the next year? Because I’m already subscribed until august

5 Likes

Yes, you can buy it even if you have a subscription. The subscription you bought will be activated once your current subscription expires. @Rapterdragon_83 @DaughterOfHecate

14 Likes

Is there a way to like “pay now” to extend your sub

6 Likes

Okay so there is, acording to this:

5 Likes

Okay sweet! When’s the deadline? I can’t get it till tomorrow

3 Likes

@DaughterOfHecate

3 Likes

Do only forum people get to get this: Hopscotch 8th Anniversary Shop?

2 Likes

Everyone could, but the forum people get notified first! I also put it in my project on Hopscotch.

12 Likes

Ohh I just checked hopscotch, got the notification!

3 Likes

Hey Yuanyuan just a heads up: When I get the notification I have to manually press play because it opens the draft

3 Likes

Haha, probably because I re-published my project after I sent out the notification. No big deal, you guys can figure it out!

8 Likes